Jin Doodles

So I've only done one drawing of my robot OC, Jin. I know. I'm upset with myself too. BUT. I decided to change that!

And you guys know I'm trying to be more open with my OCs being LGTBQ+ and all. I mean. The only ones that are are Tanzanite, Connemara, Mari, and Spirit.

So I thought... Since I wanna draw Jin AND make some OCs LGTBQ+, why not do both :D? And that's what j did with Jin! And I am SO PROUD of myself for doing so hehe!!! I made Jin like 3 different LGTBQ+ aspects heh.

I made Jin...

° Non-Binary (They/Them [Cause they're a robot])

° Asexual (They don't feel any sexual feelings or desires [Well I guess asexual can, but they just don't engage in it. Right?])

°Pansexual (They like all genders + specialities [since Jin is a robot, I figured they would be into anyone no matter the gender or sexualities. They like others for personalities])

So that's what I have Jin's preferences be as of now. I'm honestly REALLY happy and proud of this X3!! Jin turned out so wonderful, despite me haven't drawing them in like a year or more (whoops-) but I'm happy about these drawings I did. Not to mention the outifits up top! Which I drew to show what Jin dresses/dresses in a similar fashion with when they dress like a girl or boy or tomboyish like (I guess).

Feelin' Feminine- So when Jin feels like dressing a little girly, sometimes they'll wear dresses (as seen above), or skirts. They'll also wear hair pieces and let their hair down when they want to. Sometimes Jin might carry a purse, or any type of handbags.
      *What Jin is wearing now is just a regular yellow dress (lighter at the top, and oa darker at the bottom), hair down with a pink bow in the back, and a small pink purse.

Feelin' Manly- When Jin feels like dressing like a boy, they'll basically wear sort of baggy shirts to big for them, sport shorts (like basketball shorts), and wears their hair up in a high ponytail
      *What Jin is wearing now is a tank-top like shirt that's blue-green(?), baggy basketball shorts, and an asexual inspired hat that says 'Ace up my sleeve', and theie hair is up in a high ponytail that's kinda covered by the hat.

Feelin' Both- When Jin feels like dressing tomboyish like (you know, like when a girl dresses kinda similar to a boy), they kinda go for a neutral look. Sometimes they'll wear a skirt, sometimes not.
      *What Jin is wearing now is a regular off-shoulder shirt, blue fingerless gloves, a green skirt, and pink leggings. Their hair is up in a side ponytail.

So that was the outfits up top, and the 'Happy Jin' doodle under the 'Feelin' Feminine' doodle is just Jin in their regular outfit, but their hair is up in pigtails.
      *The outfit Jin (the doodle jumping in the air) is wearing, is inspired by the Non-Binary, Asexual, and Pansexual flags.

Shirt is Non-Binary flag
Pants + Leggings is Asexual flag
And socks + shoes is Pansexual flag

Anyways. That's it for now. I hope you guys like these doodles, the outfits, and all that!

I hope I can use Jin more on here. I MIGHT use them for a future story series (which I will talk about another time) in the future, but its only a matter of time.

Okay bye!!