Octavia's Siblings

So last part I did Octavia's parents, Amphitite and Aegaeon and this will be her siblings. As well as their own headcannon voices because I had to.

This is will also be from the oldest sibling to the youngest. And since Octavia is already in my OC book, she isn't included in this.

   °Also note that Octavia is the 6th oldest child out of all 8 kids.

Posiden (26) [Male]- Shots Todoroki {MHA English Dub only} (Since he is the oldest, its only fair he would be more serious out of his siblings. He also isn't used to having fun a lot since he was raised to be the heir to the Cecaelia people.)

Nephthys (24) [Female]- Winter Schnee {RWBY} (Because, since she is the second oldest, she acts more like her mother and is known to but heads with her brothers and sisters from time to time. She is very feisty and has a temper.)

Neptune (22) [Male]- Gray Fullbuster {Fairy Tail English Dub only} (Because he is mature, but he, unlike his older brother, tends to let loose from time to time. Acts more like his dad sometimes, but does like to have fun with his younger siblings.)

Sequana (20) [Female]- Dawn {Total Drama Revenge of the Island} (Because she is very down to earth, and, like Octavia and Octavian, very curious of the surface world and humans. Tends to be more kinder about humans than her mother.)

Triton (18) [Male]- Death the Kid {Soul Eater English Dub only} (Because, like Kid, he is very formal, but he isn't, well, obsessed with symmetry like Kid is. He is known to freak out when his young brother and sisters cause trouble.)

(A/N: Octavia is after Triton, but since she is my OC Book, I'll skip her. But just in case, I'll simplify it: Octavia the 6th oldest, she's 16, and her headcannon voice is Lindsay from Total Drama)

Octavian (14) [Male]- Varian {Tangled: The Series} (Because is the the youngest son, he tends to be somewhat more focused on the logical solutions then his siblings.)

Sirona (12) [Female]- Toph {Avatar: The Last Airbender} (Because she is the youngest child, she is stubborn, and isn't taken seriously, so she tends to act kinda mean to her older brothers and sisters. She does care for them though.)

Okie dokie! Octavia's siblings and their headcannon voices are done! So happy I did this! I mean. It was pain drawing SEVEN Cecaelia and coloring them in, but I'm glad it worked out great!

Anyways. That's it for now. I just hope you guys like Octavia's parents and her siblings.

Okay. Bye!