May the Blood God Rest in Peace...

I don't know how many of you watch the DSMP or any Minecraft video or Youtuber for that matter but... This deserves to be shared and spread out.

Technoblade died. Not in a DSMP way. He really died. Go to his YouTube channel to see. I'd explain it but I could barely make it halfway without tearing up.

I didn't watch Techno a lot. Or the DSMP, but... He was a funny guy and just... Idk.

I can't imagine what his family or friends are going through.

This hits close to home with me cause I've nearly lost my dad so many times before. Maybe not to cancer per say, but his cancer is what led to where we are now.

My dad is doing a little better! We have struggles, but... We're getting there.

I don't think I'll be not prepared for any vids or tweets other people are gonna make.

And the Sleepy Bois... God the Sleepy Bois... I don't think I'm ready to see any of them cry if they do any videos.

Just... Send in your support best you guys can. It'll mean a lot I'm sure.

Goodbye Alex "Technoblade"...

You will be missed and you will not be forgotten...

Don't expect an update to the TDI story this Sunday. If any of you even read it at all. Not just because of Tech's passing, but because I haven't worked on it yet.

I don't know when I'll update it, but not now...

I'm... I'm still trying to grasp my head around this...

I don't know...

Just.

Just bye.