Future Total Drama Story

So... Originally... I had two very good friends of mine be a part of this story because I wanted to do something special for them as a thanks for being the best friends and for putting up with me XD.

Sadly, due to me not talking much to either of them and me losing the motivation to write the original plot. I decided to change characters.

I changed characters because of those two reasons above, but also because it's kinda hard to write a story with two people who come from real life and not a cartoon. And. Well. I only talk to one person online and hardly ever hang out with the person I know in real life.

I figured I wasn't getting anywhere with this. And that made me sad cause I REALLY wanted to write this story for these people. But I couldn't do it. I hope they understand why I'm doing this. If they ever read this. I don't know how much they're on Wattpad anymore so... Time will tell I guess.

Anyways. As of now. I have decided what OCs I will use for this series. I know I don't have a lot of human OCs (I think Stark Speranza and the Licorice Twins are the only ones XD), so for this series only, the characters I picked will ALL be humans.

Right now. I have all the characters picked and what teams they will be on. So let's have a look at the characters. I'm putting the numbers I've listed them as on my OC book. That way you can find them and see what they really look like. Not their human looks.

Also, since Isa and Joanna are from different countries, I am gonna use Google Translate for when they speak in their national language. I know Google Translate isn't the best, but its all I got at the moment. So. If I word something wrong in German and French, I apologize, blame Google Translate, not me.

Total Drama Island

   °Isa Beilschmidt (OC #16)- Killer Bass

   °Joanna Bonnefoy (OC #15)- Screaming Gophers

Total Drama Action

   °Joanna Bonnefoy (OC #15)- Killer Grips

   °Isa Beilschmidt (OC #16)- Screaming Gaffers

Total Drama World Tour

   °Joanna Bonnefoy (OC #15)- Amazon

   °Isa Beilschmidt (OC #16)- Chris is Really x4 Hot

       *Note: I didn't chose an OC for to be on Team Victory because they wouldn't have lasted long since Team Victory loses a LOT early in the season and loses a LOT of people.

Total Drama Revenge of the Island

   ° Octavia Cecaelia (OC #26)- Mutant Maggots

   °Sarika (OC #19)- Toxic Rats

Total Drama All Stars

   °Octavia Cecaelia (OC #26)- Heroic Hamsters

   °Isa Beilschmidt (OC #15)- Villainous Vultures

Total Drama Phakitew Island

   °Lucy Licorice (OC #17)- Pimâpotew Kinosewak [Floating Salmon]

   °Lily Licorice (OC #18)- Waneyihtam Maskwak [Confused Bear]

For Ridonculous Race, the spin off series, I'm not sure. Obviously since this is based off the Amazing Race, I only need two OCs or so to be together on one team.

And that's about it for right now. All in all, I hope you like this story very much. It was inspired by stephanieobrien_ 'When the Irish Girl Came' and 'The Irish Girl Returns' so go check them out!

My Total Drama Island story will feature Isa Beilschmidt and Joanna Bonnefoy.

The title is

Total Drama Island: When Those Two Foreigners Showed Up

That's all, hope you like this story and I will try to update it as much as I can! As of right now, episode 4 (Dodgebrawl) is being written as we speak!

I'll try to publish it as soon as I can if you guys wanna read it.

Okay! Bye!