Hello I am back. Have you heard of The Owl House :D?

Okay. First off. Sorry for being gone longer than I thought I would be.

Second off. Have you heard of The Owl House :D? Because it is an amazing show. It fucks your emotions and mind. Dana Terrace drinks our tears of misery thanks to Hollow Mind and Edge of the World.

But I'm not here to talk about the beauty and grace that is The Owl House, oh no no.

I'm here because I have made a Witchsona! Myself as a witch of the Boiling Isles! Well sort of witch- I gave myself cat features to stand out more- BUT A WITCH NONETHELESS-

Also gave myself a Palisman because I want one and I will make myself one if I must-

So here are the drawings!

So for my casual wear I just made it a witch version of the redesign I showed y'all for New Year's.

My Hexside uniform is like a normal uniform, but I am in Bard and Healing Covens. (Raine Whispers would so mentor me hehe-)

My Grom Night outfit is- well if your an Undertale fan you would know I kinda based it off of Toriel's dress. Just without the Delta Rune symbol, although I tried to make that like a necklace, but decided no.

 Just without the Delta Rune symbol, although I tried to make that like a necklace, but decided no

I tried hard on Olive's (my palisman) little sheep horns

I tried hard on Olive's (my palisman) little sheep horns. Also tried hard on the staff look. Also I realize how weird she looks cause I forgot to give her eyebrows so yep-

But I'm proud with how both turned out :>

Anyways. Sorry for being gone for so long. Need to stop making a habit of that and get shit on here done.

Just wanted to show off my witchsona to Fiona_Callie_Afton and maybe someday make one for her too cause I haven't drawn art for her since maybe a couple months or so back.

But that's it for now, hope you guys like this and I hope you check out The Owl House!

Trust me. It's good. It'll break your mind, but in a good way =)

Okay byyyyyyyeeeeee!!!