Small (Not) Rant about a Certain Alice: Madness Returns Character

Dr. Angus Bumby. We know him as the doctor we meet in the beginning of the game, telling Alice to "forget" about what happened to her family in the fire all those years ago. He's been seen as this high society man who tries to have the orphans forget their past.

🚫A:MR SPOILER WARNING! HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PLAYTHROUGHS OD THE GAME THEN DON'T READ!🚫

However. At the end of the game. You learn the truth of the deaths of the Liddell family. Bumby snuck into the house in the middle of the night, broke into Lizzy's (Alice's older sister) room and RAPED her. Then he killed her, and broke an oil lamp that started the fire and killed the family. Alice was the only survivor. But it doesn't end there. Oh no. After Alice left the asylum she was put in for 10 years, she was put in Bumby's care and he tried to make her forget the past so that he could get away with his crimes. Not only that, but he has the orphans go through the same thing and he puts them into prostitution.

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?!

This sicko breaks these children's minds, dignity, and forces them to move on from their pasts in a way they shouldn't have to go through, and then he puts them on the market to pedophiles and perverts, and for what? Money. Was London THIS fucked up back in the day?

And some people have the audacity... The FUCKING AUDACITY to pair Alice and Bumby... As a couple...

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!

This so called "doctor" RAPED her sister (Not to mention made sexual harassments towards Lizzy when she was a child and that shit is ILLEGAL!)

And it doesn't matter if she was 18 or not, okay. If people wanna have sex, that's fine. Do your thing, but you have each other's consent. Bumby didn't have Lizzy's consent to sleep with him. If there isn't any consent, then its rape. Do y'all not watch Law & Order SVU? Seriously.

He also tried to do the same thing to Alice!!! Break down her mind, and send her off into prostitution. I'm sorry, but if people paired ME with someone like Bumby. I'd just fucking slap them. More info of Bumby on the Wiki (which I took screenshots of) so check it out ⏬

 More info of Bumby on the Wiki (which I took screenshots of) so check it out ⏬