IT'S HAPPENING!!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!

ALL MY PERCY JACKSON FANS OUT THERE!!!!! ITS HAPPENING!!!! WE'RE GETTING A SERIES ON DISNEY+!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

As you can obviously tell I am a Percy Jackson fan. I LOVE it!!! The last book I read from the series was I think The Burning Maze from Trials of Apollo. Which I did not like cause of a death of a certain character and ship. (My heart still breaks everytime I think about it 💔💔💔💔)

BUUUUUT Rick Riordan (the creator of the Percy Jackson series [and many other mythological related series]) is gonna be a part of it. So you KNOW it'll be better than the two shits called movies that based around the series.

I didn't really think much about the movies before, but after reading the books, I kinda get why people hated it. At least Percy Jackson fans did. Ages were wrong, Grover was Caucasian, not black (not that that's a bad thing don't get pissy at me over book logic!), and Annabeth is BLONDE! Not brunette.

At least with Rick being a part of it, everything may get a little accurate and stuff.

I've reading this series since 6th grade. I know my shit.

. . .

OKAY MOST OF MY SHIT!!! I haven't read any of the books since maybe freshman or sophomore year of high school. Like I said, last book I read was from the Trials of Apollo series and it was the third book! My library didn't have the last two books yet!

I don't know if the librarian has ordered the fourth book yet. I mean. With all this shit with the Coronavirus (and people being bitches and being stupid about going places withOUT precautions) she probably hasn't had a chance to do so.

That and I got obsessed with the Three Dark Crowns series (ALSO an amazing book series may I add) so a lot has been on my mind.

Still. I'm REALLY happy this is gonna be a legitimate series! We can see all the Greek gods in ACTION and *GAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSP*

*whispers* the kiss as well...

TO ALL OF MY PERCY JACKSON FANS!!! WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE GODS!!!!

DEMIGODS RISE UP!!!

TAKE YOU PLACE OF CAMP HALF-BLOOD AND WE SHALL ONCE AGAIN EMBARK ON AN ADVENTURE LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!

Sorry. I'm just REALLY happy and excited. It's Percy Jackson. Don't judge me.

Okay sorry to bug y'all with this.

Bye!