I'm... I might be gone for a little while...

The picture up there? That's my cat, 0reo. You wanna know why I showed you this?

We have to put him down today. And this might be the last picture I have of him before he... Before he goes...

He's... He's been having seizures for a while and before they weren't so bad. But now... Since around 5 this morning he's had about 8-11 seizures.

So... My mom, my nana, and I came down to the big decision. I don't wanna see him go, but I don't wanna see him suffer.

There's something wrong with my baby boy and I can't do anything to help him.

I'm... Don't know if I'll be able to be on here for a while. I know I'm not on here already but... But this is an actual reason.

I can't even look at Oreo without bawling my eyes out.

Oreo my little baby boy, stinky baby. I'm gonna miss you... I wish I could have done more... I wish you didn't have to suffer... I wish I didn't have to tell my nephew and our family friends little boys that you had to go to Heaven...

But I know you'll be okay there... You'll be happy... You'll be with all my other pets I've lost over the years... The horses, Blaze, Cherrywine, and Molly... The dogs, Soda Pop, Willy, Copper, maybe even Dottie... The cats, Rufus and Leonard, You can tell them have much I've grown up and how I miss them all so much...

I'll miss you baby boy. I hope you know that when you see me and mom and dad and Pearl for the last time.

I love you.

Mama loves you.

And I'm sorry I couldn't do better for you...

Oreo Howard

November 19, 2018-February 22, 2022