I blame Ranboo for this horrible revelation I've discovered

Yep.

You heard right.

Me and Ranboo.

We are supposedly Valentine's Day babies.

At first, I didn't understand. But when Snifferish pointed out that couples fuck around February- cause you know Valentine's Day and all- his reactions kind of makes sense now 😓

Well okay. My realization wasn't as... Horrified as Ranboo's was. I mean yeah. Kind of horrible when uou realize you were conceived around Valentine's Day, but see the thing.

I was told I wasn't exactly planned. I was a bit of a surprise baby.

So while I was just a mortified, although not as much, as Ranboo. My internal thinking was 'Huh. No wonder I was such a surprise.'

So yeah

So yeah. Made this quick drawing for this occasion. I know I drew Ranboo weird, 1) it was my first time drawing him and 2) I was just drawing him from the stream he was in with Aimsey and Snifferish.

So yep!

Not only do me and Ranboo share the same birth month (although I'm a year older than him) we now share the fact that we were conceived around Valentine's Day :')

I know there are some of my followers on here who are born in November. If Ran and I have to suffer with this information, so do you.

So.

Suffer =)

Okay that's all I wanted to was share this and make any person born in Nov. Have this realization.

Bye!