Chapter 22

"As much as I love kissing you hunter. I think I should get back to what's left of my 3rd. And you should get back home so you could get some rest ya know?"

All he did was laugh. Laugh? Really? Hunter took my hand in his, and led us back to the building. I swear I'm gonna get a lecture about this when I get back into class.

"I don't have to go back home. Plus if I was on bed rest this week also, I wouldn't have came here to ask you those questions."

"What? About being your girlfriend again, and going to prom with you?" Now it was my turn to laugh at him. like he could have ask me any other day. But he had to pick today? Why out of all days? Now that's got me curious. hunter magically showed me, and asked me out again, then prom. He knew he could have asked any other day before prom, yet he chose today. don't ask me why, but I feel like today is something special.. And I don't know what.

"Why did you ask me today?"

It must have shocked him, chase all he mags ge to say was what?

"Yeah. like is today a special day or something? Cause you just got out of the hospital. Much less, off of bed rest," hunter opened up the door for me waiting for me to walk in. "and then you come here and put these special notes. Like seriously? I mean I'm grateful and all, but why?"

He stood still in his footsteps, and turned me to look at him. he placed his firm hands on my shoulders, and looked me in the eyes. I could just tell he was thinking about something. but what exactly? What is he's about to say this is all a joke?

"Well.. I guess. I just couldn't be away from you and not able to call you mine anymore."

I laughed at his cheesy statement. Soon we parted ways, and headed to our class.

Sorry it's very very short!!! But I haven't updated for a while again. I was gone literally all weekend, and was super tired. but yaya they back together!!!