Chapter 4

I saw In the chair that had my name on it. most people already knew who I was, so they asked for autographs, and also asked a lot of questions.

"Blue. umm yes. I don't know. yeah, but we are now." some of the answers I had.

The lights flickered motioning hunter was about to preform. I smiled.

5....4...3...2....1......

He came jumping out and singing.

He was so into his music It was pretty fun. and funny to watch him. I'm just glad he's back into it.

After the first song, he started to talk.

"Hey fan, guys, ladies, robots, how are y'all tonight?!"

Screeches from all over.

"Alright! so sorry I haven't been out into my music, or have done lots if shows.. I've been busy, and have had a angry girl at me for a while. then she recently got Ito an accident, and. I think she needed me more than I did at that point. I blamed her for things I shouldn't have, and I'm sorry. but she also held it behind my back. but in just glad my baby girl is mine again after so long." He looked dow at me.

"I missed her even if it was a week or two. she means everything to me. id rather stop breathing than loose this wonderful, amazing, crazy, girl. I think ever guy needs a girl like Jade Sims. but not mine." he laughed.

"But I hope y'all enjoy the show, and yes, I will bring a few fans up during the show, and then Jade."

He jumped right back into singing.

Everyone was standing up, clapping, and singing along with his lyrics.

He brought up the brunette that was sitting beside me.

"Hello. what's your name?" he asked putting the mic near her to answer.

"Juliette."

"Pretty name." he smirked. "what song you choose?"

"Umm.." She looked through the list that was handed to her. there must have been a lot cause it took her a while before she finally picked one.

"All you ever." she said.

Hunter sang. she listens and smiled.

He did this a few more times before he said one final girl. my girl.

I walked up on stage.

"This song is one I just wrote, and it's for her. even though I've sung a few of my songs to her, but I felt like this one should be hers."

"Tattoo."

He started strumming the fast paced beat, and started singing. I love it! he got to the chorus and my heart just melted.

"Your name your name sounds so good next to mine, just sayin and I think, I think I'm gonna put it in all my rhymes, baby 'cause with you, I'm gonna do a quite a few things that I never though I would do, your name, your name, your name, would be a good tattoo. yeah."

I couldn't help but to smile through the while song. he put a lot of effort into it, and I really like it.

He did the last few strums, and walked over to me. I stood up, and hugged him. he means a lot to me! If I haven't said that already.

He did the most shocking thing ever. he kissed me. kissed me right in front if all his fans. but it's our first kiss when we got back together. I felt those sparks way more than I did the first time. butterflies were swarming around like crazy right now. nothing would explains this moment.

I heart a shoot, and an explosion. we parted to see where it was coming from. and there were fireworks right above the stage.

Everyone was clapping and shouting. and anything they could do. some where sitting here doing gymnastics/cheerleading stunts, some sang, some were leavin.

Then I spotted the she-devil. Hannah.. she hopped up stage, and came straight to us.

Hunter put me behind him, and spoke.

"What Hannah?"

"Don't worry. I'm not in this anymore."

I walked out from behind hunter and raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I saw yall. and that song goes with you Jade. and I saw y'all kiss. you two are very happy together, and I can see that. I'm sorry that I wanted hunter all to myself. I guess after he became known, I just wanted him to myself. I just don't want to hurt you Jade. so I'll drop it. Jade and hunter forever. Jaunter."

My eyes were shock. did my ears really just hear what she said? she said Jaunter? what's that suppose to mean? but still! she isn't taking him away. I smiled.

"Thanks so much Hannah. I promise you'll find your guy soon enough. there's tons out there who will love you for your qualities, and you in general. And ummm.. what's Jaunter?"

She gasped. "everyone on twitter, Instagram, and social media, is talking about it! like for real! Jaunter. Jade+Hunter=Jaunter." she smiled.

"Ohhh! like a pet name?" Hunter interrupted our conversation.

"Yep." she said, then looked at me. "I hope I will see you around. maybe get to know each other?"

"Sure."

She walked away. me and hunter looked at each other like what the heck just happened? We laughed.

Hunter put his as around my shoulder as we walked back to his car.

"Wait..."

"What?" he asked.

"Don't you have meet and greets?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Cause. well see... I don't really know. they just aren't doing them."

"Oh."

He ironed the door, again! and closed it. I was so tired, it's not even funny. he started the car, and turned on the radio. but the volume was low. I put my head against the window, and closed my eyes.

"Night Jade. I love you."

Was the last thing I heard until I fell asleep...

There is another update. I tried to make it longer since my past few to this new book was short. also I'm thinking about adding Lilly in, and y'all can get to know her too. what do y'all think? vote, and comment!!!!