Chapter 6

Its been about a week since I've met Jordan's new girlfriend. We have talked a few times since then. She's socially pretty cool. better than I thought.

I say at my desk in my room, and stared at my empty notebook. my mom actually had a great idea I kept a diary. I told her how I'm not a little girl, and I don't need a diary. but she said, "fine a journal."

So that's how I ended up in that situation. she things I could write things in here, or songs.

This is another thing my mom said, "since your boyfriend writes music, maybe you should write some songs too. or maybe you can write your feelings. don't worry I won't snoop through it."

I just though, where in the heck did she even get that idea from?

So now, sitting here, thinking..

A song...

I huffed, and tapped the pen against the desk. I tried to help me get a beat. after about 5 minutes, I though of something. A good idea actually.

I wrote down the lyrics. one word by word, and rhyme by rhyme. writting is a lot harder than I though.

An hour, and a lot of paper in the trash, I finished.

I called hunter to come over to hear it, to see what he thinks about it. I hope he really likes it...

"Hey." he answered.

"Do you think you can come over for a few minutes?"

"Ummm yeah, why?"

"A song I wrote. I want to know what you think."

"Alright. say.. give me 10 minutes?"

"Sure. it's gonna take me some time to get ready."

"Alright."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up, and sat my phone down. I picked up my guitar, the notebook, and headed downstairs. my mom was sitting in the living room watching tv. crap.

I sat my things down, and walked over to her.

"Hey mom. mother. birth giver. lovely lady." I smiled.

"What did you do Jade?" She frowned.

"Nothing. really. but I'm hunters coming over, and could you get pizza?"

"It's almost dinner."

"Exactly."

"Alright."

There was a knock on the door. my mom got up, and headed to get her shoes. I headed to the door.

I opened it up, to see a smiling hunter.

He came in, and sat on the couch. I told him to be quite about the song. so he did.

My mom left, so we headed upstairs. I picked up my guitar, and notebook again.

"I think it's horrible."

"It can't be." he attempted to cheer me up.

"Not really. wait.. yes really. I think? no. The song is bad, so I wanted you to hear it to see."

In all honesty, it was good. but I don't think it's nothing like hunter has written. so many songs he has for me, and I've only wrote one.

I started to strum nervously....

I remember life before, faraway dream and locking doors, then you came, then you came,

Afraid to fall, to be free always were my worst enemies, isn't what, what you see,

I took time to realize, I couldn't do it by myself, myself,

There's no gravity, when your next to me, you always break my fall, like a parachute, when your holding me so well it's like I can barely breathe, you always break my fall, my fall, like a parachute, your my parachute.

With you it all begins, feeling on in my own skin, so alive, I'm so alive,

I know this life isn't gonna be perfect, the ups and downs are gonna be worth it, as long as I'm, I'm with you.

I continued to sing.. Every word I felt better and better. each strum was perfect. by the time I finished hunters eyes were wide. I take that as a good thing?

"Soo?" I started once I sat my guitar down.

"It... it was really good!"

"Thanks." I blushed.

"No really. you said it was bad, no it wasn't. it was really good. like your words went together, your strums were in cue, you looked so deep into your music, you didn't care about anything else around you. you only cared about what you were singing, and how you felt. I really did love it."

He stood up, came over and hugged me. we stayed like that. I love his embrace. I'm just really glad he actually liked it. now what the next song gonna be? I don't know.

We pulled apart.

"That song was for you." I told him.

"Well. thank you."

I leaned down and pecked my lips, before kissing me.

"Pizza!" my mom shouted. he smirked down at me. "Race ya."

Yay! I did update today. that was cause I didn't have anything to do, and actually I'm really happy today. My best guy friend and I are back to normal. so im happy! :)
But the song was: parachute by Laura Marano.
But I hope you liked this chapter. I know it isn't that long, sorry. :/
Love yall!! :D