Chapter 8

I ended up walking downstairs cause they were taking forever. that's when I saw hunter helping my mom carry a large box.

"Mom? what's the box for?"

She looked at me the best she could. "it's for a uhh... a surprise." she smiled.

"Does hunter know what it is?"

"No. She wouldn't tell me." he butted in.

"Oh."

I continued to watch them struggling with the box, then they finally put it down.

"Hunter, please grab the sizzors for me." My mom demanded.

Hunter brought them to her, and she whispered something in her ear. he nodded.

He walked over to me, took my hand, and lead me upstairs. That not is about to have a stern talking to.

"Really hunter? I wanted to see what was in the box!"

"You mom told me to take you upstairs. she said she'll call you when she's ready."

"Sure she did. I bet she also told you to feed our pet unicorn prance."

"You really have a unicorn?!" hunters face lit up with excitement.

"No! gosh how blond are you?"

"Technically I'm dirty blond." he smirked.

"Whatever loser."

"I'm the loser?" his smile grew.

My eyes widen at what he was about to do. and I was right. he slowly walked over to me. I backed away hitting the wall next to my bed. hunter still came closer to me.

"Hunter not again!"

"But..."

"But what?"

He was now directly in front of me. if he starts to tickle me, then I'll knew him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Tell me I'm sorry for calling you a loser."

"No! and if you tickle me, I swear!" I began to laugh like he was, but he wasn't.

"Or what? what will you do?"

His distance was so close, I felt his breath on me.

"I'll knee you. I'll knee you where the sun doesn't shine." I smirked.

One hand was on my waist, and he forced my hands above my head with his other. he started to tickle me.

"This... this isn't fair!" I laughed and screamed at the same time.

"Say it."

He stopped for a second.

"Why do you always tickle me when you want me to say something? it's tickle abuse to me! you know how ticklish I am."

My phone starting to ring on the bed. hunter let me go cause we though it was my mom. but when I picked it up, it didn't show a number, or my moms name.

An unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered. I put it on speaker for hunter to hear.

"Jade?" I heard the familiar voice speak.

I dropped the phone, and my breath quickened. hunter tried to talk to me, but all I did was ignore him. I ignored ever sound around. I searched my thoughts hoping my mind would say it wasn't him.

But nothing,

Changed.

Here's a update! I'll post another tomorrow! we are on thanksgiving break, so I have a lot of time to update! I'm hoping to get in 5-8 chapters this week. :)
Also 1 away from 100 reads, and I have 2.01k reads on the first book :)
Hope you enjoy, even though it's short.