Chapter 7

Once we both got down there, even though I won, we ate.

Hunter downded 5 pizzas, as for me, 2.

He burped really loudly.

"Hunter!" I laughed.

"Excuse me." he smiled. "So I though about something. we should do on a date tonight. like a real one. I know I've brought you to my concerts, or just walked in the park, but I wan it different. I want it to be something to remember."

"And what will it be?" I was now curious.

"It's a secret." he smiled.

That boy.. I laughed in my head while finishing my water. I stood up, and threw the paper plate away, and walked to room. I also left hunter behind. but all I got was a hey, wait for me.

I started to run up the last few steps, and down the hallways to m room. I heard him running after me. I screamed on e I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. He carried me over to the bed and sat me down. His legs were on both sides of me, and he smirked. my eyes widen.

"Dont hunter!"

"Yes! you left me."

He started I tickle my sides. I'm very ticklish, so it wasn't hard for me to start laughing.

"S-stop hunter! I c-can't breath!" I said out in between laughing.

"Say your sorry."

"I'm s-sorry."

"Say I'm the best person you have ever met."

"No!"

He tickled my sides again making me scream and laugh.

"Fine!"

He quit for a second to let me talk.

"Your the best person I have ever met."

He seemed satisfied with that. he got up, and pulled me up with him. from the inpack, I ran right into his chest. his arms were around the middle of my back, and my hands were around him. I heart his heartbeat. it was fast, but soothing at the same time. I closed my eyes, and just enjoyed his embrace, and the quietness. his head leaned down onto the top of mine. I felt him smile. I'm happy that hunter is this way now. nice, and sweet. I'm not saying he wasn't before, but he's more..... calm. and he seems really happy.

"Jade.." he broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

He was quiet for a minute. and we still stayed in the same position as before.

"You know... I was thinking."

I back up and looked him in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" I hope he's not breaking up with me. that was hurt me so bad!

He took my hand in his and walked us to my bed. we sat down. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I've been thinking.. I know I say I love you all the time. but I didn't think if I really meant it or not. but right now, just then and there, I thought.. I may say it, but I'm deff in love with this girl. I don't just love her. but I'm in love with her."

I looked at his face, and he held no expression. just stared at the floor. I didn't know what to say. he just admitted he was in love with me, even though he says he loves me all the time. he really cares. I really care to.

"I love you hunter." I kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around me, and I moved my hands to his hair.

Our lips moved in sync, so much love and passion. not fast, nor slow. but y favorite kind. butterflies flew around in my stomach for the hundredth time, but it felt like there were more this time. my heart pounded with joy. and my whole body was just shooken up, and it felt amazing.

I pulled back for some air. we both were sitting there breathing hard. I looked up I'm his eyes, and just held the gaze. we stayed like that for about a minute, then my mom called for hunter.

He smiled, and pecked my lips one more time.

"I'll be back." he stood up and walked out of my room.

I sat on my bed, and just replayed everything that just happened In my mind.

Hunters mine forever, and no one else's.

It's a bad chapter, I know. and about the I love you, and being in love are two diff things. I love you is where your happy to be with them, and you really care about them. being in love is where they are your world, our more happier for them than you are, and you always want to be with them. they make you happy, and makes you feel like your flying...
Yeah bad description.
But I loved how they sat there and just hugged!! I totally with Jaunter. :)
Also sorry for not updating a lot like I normally have in the past, I'm always busy. a lot more homework, and projects this quarter. also I wasn't really in the mood to write. I had other things going on. but I'm trying to get back to normal, so please don't hate when I don't update soon. I'll try. but when I don't update fast, I make the chapters longer.
Thanks for y'all's support! I love yall! :D