Chapter 3

I just kept thinking about the message I just posted, and wonder if he'll read it.. I wonder what he'll say. or do. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird, or annoying, or too obsessed.

What am I kidding. he's my boyfriend, and I'm his girlfriend.

But.... he could think that. my subconscious threw in.

I just rolled my eyes.

I got up, grabbed my jacket, and headed outside. I pushed my phone into the back pockets of my pants.

I don't know where I'm going, but I just need a walk. a walk to somewhere. plus it's still during the day, so nothing can happen. at latest I hope not again...

His ringtone went off. I quickly pulled out my phone to answer.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"I saw the message..." his voice held no emotion, or nothing.

"It was bad wasn't it.." I huffed.

"No. it was.. it's just.. interesting."

"How?"

"The last sentence you out there."

"Oh." I know which one he's talking about.. about wanting to be with him forever, and stuff... ugh! what if he says I don't think it will go that far. or where too young to think about that, which I agree. or maybe he might break up with me again. no cause he put that other message about me finally being his and he said all those sweet things.

"For now." was all I heard from him..

Right when I wanted to say something he said, "hey sorry I gotta get back. call you later. bye."

"B-" he hung up...

Great.

Well at least if he doesn't call back, I'll see him at his concert tonight.. hopefully.

I checked the time to see it, 2:20 pm.

I guess I'll get ready. my mom still wasn't home.

I took a Long, hot shower, and washed my hair. I stayed in until the water turned cold. I had wrinkles on my hands and feet now. I just chucked.

I got out, dried off. and went into my room. yes I still have a towel on.

I pulled out a pink and black button down shirt, white skinny jeans, and my black vans. I quickly changed, and dried my hair with the blow dryer.

I brushed it out, and once it was dry, I curled the ends.

I kept the makeup to a minimum of just a eyeliner, and mascara.

By the time I was done, I checked my phone to see a new message, and it was 5:09.

I checked the text. it was from hunter of course. I also changed his collar id to his name.

Hunter<3:

Hey babe. ;) ready for tonight's show? I'll be picking you up at 5 sharp.

When I was done reading that, there was a honk outside. I grabbed my side bag, and ran downstairs.

"Bye mom!" I called out as soon as she came through the door.

"Where you going?" she asked after placing bags down.

"Hunters concert." I smiled.

She waved me off, and let me go.

I ran outside to meet up with hunter. he was holding the door open, and shut it after I got in.

"Thanks." I said once he got In the drivers side.

"No prob."

"What were you saying earlier before you had to go? I wasn't listing..i was thinking.." I trailed off.

"It wasn't important."

"Tell me pleaseeeee." I pleaded.

All he did was look at me and smirked. so I just let it go cause he wasn't gonna tell me.. I laid my head against the window and closed my eyes.

Hunter turned on the radio to keep from the awkward silence that was slowly building up.

The first song that played, that literally started was, collide by howie day.

I softy sang along to the song.

"Even the best fall down sometimes"

"Even the wrong words seem to rhyme"

"Out of the doubt that fills my mind"

"Somehow find, you and I collide."

Hunter joined me. our voices were synced perfectly together. I smiled at him, and I saw a small smile form on his lips too. even though he was still paying attention to driving.

We finally arrived at his concert. let's just say, so many people were there.

Hunter opened the door for me again, and as soon as I got out he clasped our hands together. gosh I love him..

Now just can't wait for the rest of the night.

Another chapter!! hope you like! also if you are a new reader, I still advise you to read 'all you ever' first. :)

But thanks for the votes, and reads so far. I'm just really happy and amazed how many people actually like this book! I have 1.74k reads on 'All You Ever' and 14 on here so far... but this is only the 3rd chapter, soo... but thanks so much guys!!! ily!! :D