Chapter 12

Once Me and mom came back home, I ran into my room. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. I just feel like I can't take this in quite yet.

The images of him kept flashing through my mind. bruised, cut, and really hurt. I just can't believe it. why someone like him have to go through so much pain.

After clearing my thoughts, I picked up my phone.

I dialed the only person who I could think of. and hopefully he will answer.

I brought my phone up to my ear, and let it ring. I rung until the fourth time. then someone picked up.

"Hello? Jordan? Can we please talk? it's all my fault hunters in the hospital the way he is. he's in bad,bad shape. here are cuts, and bruises all over him. He also has a b-bandage wrapped a round his ribs." I started to cry towards the end of my sentence. I couldn't really help it.

"Umm." I heard the female voice say On the other end of the line.

"This is Lilly isn't it?" I stopped crying for a second to talk to her.

"Yeah. but I'm Assuming you really need Jordan right now?"

"Please. yes please."

"Okay. hang on."

I heard shuffling, and his voice, then hers. a little but more whispers, then he answered.

"Hello? Jade?"

"Yeah. it's me.."

"Were you crying?" I nodded my head, but realized he couldn't see me.

"I.. uh.. yeah."

"What's wrong?"

I took In a deep breath to re say what I did to his girlfriend.

"Well hunters in bad shape. he has cuts and bruises all over him. he also has a bandage wrapped around his ribs." Once again, I started crying. it's my fault. my fault. my fault. Not his fault. my fault. it's always gonna be my fault!

"Dang..." was all he would say. of course it would be. oh don't mind a heart broken, crying teenage girl who may, or may not lose the love of her life because he may, or may not die because of her stupid, selfish self.

"Yeah. I don't want him to die."

"Well it's not up to you, you know. during your accident, you could have died. you had a less serious case. at least the way your talking about the way he is in. but just keep hope, and faith. he'll pull through it Jade. he's a tough guy."

"I hope your right."

"I am. cause I'm Jordan." Let's just say, that did kinda make me laugh a little.

"Yeah. sure you are. I... I uh mean... like.. Sure your right because of that reason. cause your definitely Jordan. who else would you be?"

I sounded really stupid. and a love sick puppy trying to find the right words to say. I sounded like he just said something cute, or something to me.

"Stutter much?" I could hear his smirk.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Hey want me to come over?"

"But you have Lilly."

"It's fine. she's been here for a few days. I need to see my bestie again."

"Did you really just say bestie?" I tried holding in a laughter but it failed. good thing he joined me in laughing too.

"Yes I did." I finally spoke. "and I'm serious though. I'll go talk to Lilly, then text you when I'm on my way."

"Alright. see ya bestie."

We both laughed. then the line went dead.

I got up to fix my ruined and smeared mascara.

I took that off, and applied more. then I made a thin line of eye liner on my top lashes. I looked up at my hair, to see it sticking out in places. probably from laying on the bed. bed hair.

I took it down, and brushed it. then kept it like that. once I was done, my phone beeped meaning I have received a text.

I skipped over to it, and picked it up.

Jordan:
Hey I'm headed. Lilly said she should probably go home anyways. :)

Me:
That's cool that you can. and ohh.. I didn't mean to make your girlfriend leave. :(

Jordan:
It's fine. I don't mind seeing you. ;)

Me:
*creeped/blushed face* whatever, I'm not that cool.

Jordan:
Well no texting and driving. I can't make it the 3rd to be in a accident. bye girly.

Me:
Bye.

I laid my phone back down, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. did he really send a wink face? much less, call me girly? for one, he had a girlfriend, and for two, in not a girly. just a girl.

I paced back and for until I heard a knock on the front door.

Ehh... shortish chapter. but yeah. school starts back tomorrow and I don't wanna go!! it's gonna suck!
But next chapter will include a small portion of drama.
:)
Next chapter will be when I can since school is back.