Chapter 26

Thanks for reading.  Please vote, comment and follow.

Chapter 26

She saw some people who were fighting fiercely with each other. The fight was intense, and they looked experts. They were moving at a fast pace and using such styles that made her eyes widened.

She watched their fight in fascination.

She walked in the shadows towards them, found a good hiding spot and continued observing their fight. They seemed two parties fighting death and life. The scene was exciting as well as frightening. She frowned when she grasped the point that party A was holding back their strength as if they were gauging party B's strength and playing along with them. Slowly, she could feel the goosebumps rising on her as she realised that party A was an expert among experts.

.........................................

As soon as she entered canteen, she found her friends talking and laughing. She had just discussed business matters with Lecturer Tahir Zaryaab. He liked her designs. They agreed that they would sign a mutual cooperation within three days.

She could see Lubna's curious eyes even from such a distance. She smiled and walked towards them.

"Hey, Sajal. Guess what we were talking about!" Kashmaala chirped as soon as she saw Sajal.

"What?'' Sajal asked in a casual manner.

"Lubna has been here for almost a month and she has not been to famous and beautiful places of S-Valley.''

"Oh,'' Sajal gasped while looking at Lubna. No one could detect the angry scowl in her eyes as she beat her brother in her imagination.

"So, should we decide time and place for our little picnic?'' Kashmaala smiled.

"Little picnic?'' Sajal tried to hide her shock and anger while shook her head. "We should make several tours and journeys across and around S-Valley.'' Sajal smiled and her eyes shined at the idea of several adventures.

They laughed and discussed their ideas with each other. Heela was in the library trying to catch up with the progress of the class.

Sajal was angry and shocked because it had been a month for they had resided here and she had not visited famous and beautiful places. She had forgotten this matter because of her recent hectic life, however even Imran had not mentioned touring to her.

S-Valley was after all a touring spot.

......................................

"Saib, here is her complete profile.'' He handed the black file respectfully to the cold man seated on a sofa.

"Hmm,'' he instantly started reading it.

..........................................

"Boss, we have done as you have ordered.'' A shivering man lowered his head in front of a young man.

"Hmm,'' the young man chuckled sinisterly. He was lazing on a single sofa.

The subordinate shivered from the sheer suffocation of power and wickedness seeping from the man.

"Results?'' he uttered darkly

"The girls are getting along with each other. However, as usual we can't assume anything from him.''

"As usual.'' The young man sounded bored. He had sharp features, fair colour, light blonde hair, icy blue eyes. He was tall and extremely handsome. He was oozing an ominous aura. The surrounding was dark and creepy.