Chapter 29

Thank you very much for your response to my story. If you like my story, please do vote comment and follow.

Chapter 29

I am Fire.

There was pin drop silence.

Everyone was staring at Umar Jahan. Sajal felt tension increased in the air. She glanced silently at Sheroz Sikandar who was shooting daggers at Umar Jahan. On the other hand, Umar Jahan's eyes were fixed on her. 'Didn't he supposedly want her to not get involved in the conflict between him and Sikandars or the power conflict of S-Valley? Why would he come here in the presence of Sikandars? What is he planning now?' Sajal thought in alarm and shock.

"What an unpleasant surprise?'' Shehroz smiled at Umar meaningfully. Sandal noticed that he was trying to control himself to not show violence or as such. Kashif seemed alert.

Sajal saw that Umar ignored Shehroz and walked towards her.

'What is he doing?' Sajal became alert as she thought that. She looked at him tensely as she watched him stepped towards her.

"So, she's your new target?'' Shehroz' voice successfully stopped Umar.

Sajal glanced at Shehroz who had an arrogant expressions on his face. She glanced back at Umar who gave a cold look to Shehroz. She heard someone chuckled. She turned her head towards the person and was startled.

The sunlight was pouring at the spot where Shehroz Sikandar was standing giving him a golden glow. His arrogant brown eyes looked exotic and attractive. They blinked with superiority and arrogance as if they were born for dominance. His brown hair was bathed in golden sunlight making it glowing with golden hue. His soft features looked for the first time badass making him seemed a bad boy as he would normally act soft and gentle in front of Lubna or her. He had worn pure white cotton shalwar qamees with black waskat. His Peshawar Chappal were also black. He stood there tall, noble and proud and exuded a fierce bad boy aura.

An unconscious smirk appeared on Sajal's face. She was surprised at his transformation. He had turned from a gentleman to a bad boy in an instant. For some reasons, she liked that as he appeared more real now. Probably her gaze was noticed by Shehroz as his eyes turned towards her and she stifled her smirk into a small embarrassed smile. Shehroz gave her a smirk meaningfully that embarrassed her in real in front of others.

Their exchange was noticed by others who were present there too. Umar Jahan's eyes turned darker and chillier. He stared at Shehroz who stared back provocatively.

"So, your new target, huh?'' he sneered. "I hope she knows,''

Sajal frowned at Shehroz. She did not like him discussing her like that as if she was not there.

"A new target?'' she asked calmly in a warning tone. She wanted him to stop discussing her.

"Yeah, Sajal. He wanted to get advantage of you.''

"For what?'' Umar asked coldly

"For your so-called great plans,'' Shehroz answered mockingly.

"What plans?'' Umar asked.

Shehroz seemed to want to say something; however, he stopped himself and gave a glance to Kashmaala, Lubna and Sajal.

"You know what I am talking about.'' He said meaningfully to Umar Johan. Obviously, Shehroz did not want to disclose the topic in front of the three girls.

"What are you talking about?'' Umar looked blank.

Shehroz became frustrated and furious at Umar's provocative questions. Both of them knew what he was talking about yet Umar was acting ignorant. He was clearly infuriating him. Both of them knew that.