Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

She worked on the renovation project, but her mind wandered somewhere else. Today was the second day and she had to finish her work tomorrow. She even skipped two classes for the project or in other words for her detention that meant two more hours to spend on the task.

When she was done with the work for today, she gave a once over to The Bullies' private sitting room and her lips curled into a mischievous smirk. She was right that except Umar Jahan no one had stepped into the private sitting room since she had received the task of renovation. She had a guess that they were busy with certain tasks as she seldom see them in university. Although, she was busy for the last few days, she still asked around about The Bullies. They were not seen frequently by the students.

She chuckled as she glanced around the room. She had kept those points in her mind while renovating. So, the room would not look like whatever was given in the instructions to avoid. Still, they were in for a surprise.

She gave the sitting room a final glance and packed her things.

She stepped out of Forbidden Territory and walked slowly towards the entrance gate. Yesterday, when she was going through the emotional turmoil, she had decided something important. She was thinking about that. She had done the necessary process through phone last night.

When she stepped out of university she was greeted by Zahir Batoor. She greeted him back.

''Miss, Saib instructed me to drop you home.'' He indicated her to sit in the car. It was a different car from the car she journeyed in the morning. Their colours were the same—black.

''Drop me home.'' She glanced at the car and could not see anything inside due to black opaque glasses. ''Is he not inside?'' she asked him.

''No,'' Batoor shook his head. ''Saib is busy with some important work.''

''Thank you for the offer.'' She said. ''Today's not late. I will go on foot.'' She passed around him and walked ahead.

''Ms Hayat,'' Batoor called after her anxiously, ''Please sit in the car. I cannot go against Saib's words.'' He said in a humble and pitiful manner.

Sajal turned around and raised her eyebrows at the seemingly pitiful 'driver' who was more than a driver, she was sure of that. Any how his acting skills were superb and she appreciated that in her heart and if Imran had not told her already that Zahir Batoor was more than a driver than she might have mistaken him for a mere pitiful driver of a certain strict Saib that he was acting at that time. She hid her smirk and looked at him 'helplessly' and 'sympathetically'.

However, it was not the entire fault of Zahir Batoor as he was well aware that he could not fail in what is ordered by Saib. He must follow whatever his Saib ordered him. There was no room for discussion or thinking. Just obey the command. On the other hand, Sajal Hayat was a stubborn person who had her own mind and would not just accept everything just because she had to. So, to avoid argument he acted as a pitiful, humble, poor driver.

''Okay.'' After a few moments of consideration, she nodded her head at him.

Batoor happily headed to his car while Sajal was thinking over a certain matter which she had to deal with today.

..............................

The car pulled up in front of her house. She thanked him politely to which he replied a welcome and got out of the car casually. She entered the door which was kept opened for her sake and entered the house. Around the main building were gardens with different plants especially roses and flowers along with fruit trees. She calmly walked a few steps in the front garden and when she heard the car turned around and drifted away, a beautiful smile graced her lips. She looked around the house. Saadia auntie was probably inside and stepped out of the home leisurely. She took out her phone and called the real estate agent.