Chapter 5

Chapter 5

He was exactly that person who disturbed her calmness when she glanced at that particular picture before. The person who gave her kind of familiar feelings.

When he entered cafeteria, a cold and chilly aura filled the entire hall. The aura was chilly, powerful, commanding, dominant, and controlling. She had never encountered such person before with such overpowering aura. He was expressionless and cold. His cold blue eyes were evident even from the picture.

With pounding heart, she stared at him. He was wearing black shalwar qamees, Waaskat, and shoes. He had untidy dirty golden blond hair, blue eyes, long eyelashes, fair skin, sharp jawline and had long height. He was very handsome and attractive. He stood for a while at the entrance of cafeteria, stared at the scene emotionlessly and then walked leisurely towards his friends.

She was staring at him unblinkingly, especially at his eyes. They were extremely beautiful, striking, and attractive but they lack emotions and feelings. His whole demeanour was cold, rude, arrogant, and indifferent.

A commotion in the centre snapped her from the trance. She glanced at the source of turmoil. Ashar Malik was holding a large scissors in his hand.

''Silence!'' Aneela yelled.

A sudden silence occupied the cafeteria. Everyone seemed to be holding their breathe. It seemed very dramatic to them. She rolled her eyes at it. A sarcastic smile appeared on her lips.

''This boy here dared to go against our orders. Didn't we forbid you everyone to not welcome the fine arts students?'' Ashar Malik said in a loud voice. His voice boomed in the entire hall.

Sajal Hayat and Lubna Ahmad gasped simultaneously. In fact, all the fine art students who could be counted in a glance gasped loudly. They stared at him with wide eyes. Sajal narrowed her eyes at him. So, it was because of The Bullies' warning that students were little rude and hesitant to talk with them except fine arts students, of course.

At the same time she realised something important about Jahan University— there were only Science and Business majors offered in the institution. The Fine arts branch was new and students were allowed to take admission this year. She could not think of a reason why?

She gazed at Lubna. She was panicked. She frowned and then smiled mischievously. Lubna happened to catch her smile and got shocked. In her opinion, Sajal should also be panicked and worried because she was also a fine arts student.

She laughed quietly. She couldn't tell Lubna that the scene was so familiar and unoriginal. Her siblings, cousins and she had applied the same action many times on bullies.

She placed her chin on her palm and stared at the scene with interest. It was after all the very first stage performance of The Bullies for her! Lubna was astonished at her actions.

''Didn't we tell you to not welcome them?'' Aneela said in a loud voice. ''Since you two did not obey our order, you two both will be punished.''

Listening to this Sajal Hayat furrowed her eye brows. Imran clearly told her to keep her profile low but what if they do something horrible to Kashmaala. Kashmaala was a gentle and kind girl. She was not rude and arrogant and did not want Sajal to feel not welcomed so she welcomed her and showed her around the university. Suddenly, she turned towards Lubna and asked her in a low voice.

''Lubna! Who welcome you and make you familiar with the buildings of the university?''

''Kashmaala.'' Lubna answered softly.

Sajal determined that as long as Kashmaala was not threatened, she will not take any action.

Ashar started cutting the boy's red hair. Yes, he was a red-haired boy.