Chapter 27

Thank you all for reading and especially those who comment and vote. 

You probably have already noticed that this story is getting darker. Well, that's why it's now ''Mature'' as there would be depiction of violence, however, not those gory scenes though. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 27

Blue!

Coldness!

Darkness!

Frustration!

Possessiveness!

Those were what she saw in his eyes. She got frightened.

"No,'' she whispered unconsciously.

"Sajal?'' he stared at her intently. His hands tightened on her hands.

"So?'' she glared at him and tried to free her hands desperately.

"So?'' his voice became deep and low. The intensity in his eyes increased.

"So, what?'' she gritted her teeth. "So, what if you like me?'' she questioned him with ferocity.

"So, what if I like you?'' he repeated her question with a bizarre ridicule.

"Yeah, so?'' she gave him a ridiculing gaze as if taking revenge of his previous tone.

"Sajal! It seems you don't know even a little bit about me!'' he lips curled up coldly.

"What do you mean? And leave my hands! Will you?'' she felt alarmed at his behaviour.

"Don't you get that?'' he left her hands and leaned against the tree. "If I like you, it means you are mine.''

"What?'' she yelled loudly.

"You heard me,'' he stated in a casual manner.

"Are you mad?'' she was furious. "How dare you decide something for me? Who are you again? Are you taking some kind of property?''

"Sajal,'' he walked towards her.

"Will you accept my feelings?'' he held the bouquet of red roses in front of her as he murmured.

She paused. She saw something swirled in his deep sea blue eyes. She could feel her heart beat turned faster. She gazed into his deep sea blue intense eyes and saw a glimpse of a mysterious world. He was manly and handsome. There was no doubt about that.

No! Umar Jahan was dangerous! He was bad news! A harsh voice in her mind crushed the fantasy at once.

"No,'' she replied solemnly. She composed herself.

He observed her serious and composed manner keenly. He became uneasy all of a sudden. He wished she would have that fierce manner at that moment; however, she had become composed all of a sudden.

"Why do you like me? And please don't give me that out-dated reason of good looks.'' She asked him gravely.

"Good looks?'' his eyes unconsciously fixed upon her: her light brown eyes were as usual dazzling; her black hair were shiny, a few strands were swaying on her pretty forehead; her round face; her skin colour was olive, and she had below average height. She was not that beautiful, he observed. Nonetheless, she was extremely attractive.

Girls in S-Valley were mostly tall and had fair features that made the fierce girl in front of him prominent not to mention her mixed accent. If she said that she was not native, everyone would believe her. Something flashed in his eyes.