Chapter 11

Thank you very much for reading my story!

Chapter 11

It was night. Although the summer's extreme hot weather had gone away but the summer was still there and it was a bit hot although not like the way in July.

She was sitting on a branch of a tree just outside her new home. What she liked about the house was that there was a small Jungle near it. It had no dangerous animals as such. So, she would roam in the Jungle and often went tracking there.

The voices of the birds would echoe in the darkness of the night now and then breaking the silence of the night. Different sounds of the different birds sounded like melodies of nature in the peaceful silence of the night. She had placed her chin on her right hand and had hugged her knees. She was staring at the moon which was hiding herself every day and night bit by bit. The moonlight had illuminated her making her and her surroundings like a painting.

Now that she was not in the furious state, she had realised many things which she should had if it was not for her hot temperament and recklessness.

She had realised that:

Umar Jahan
Was
Dangerous
In
Real.

She had experienced the raw power radiating off him in person. His aura was dark and cold indicating him intimidating and dangerous.

It would be better for her to avoid him. But could she avoid him given the circumstances that she was given the project of renovating The Greats' private sitting room. She sighed when she remembered how she came up with the idea of polishing her talent in the interior design area. She was a very optimistic girl and would find good things in worst situations. When she was given the detention she thought for a while what good thing can be hidden in the detention for her by God. After all there is a purpose behind the creation of everything. Every trouble brought a test for the human beings whether one will take it as a test or a trouble as it is. She had never treated troubles as real troubles but tests for her to enhance her strengths.

This time she could feel that she had to try her best to get herself avoid worst circumstances.

She bit her lips when she remembered her mother's immediate agreement to the supposed punishment. She could not imagine what her father could have told her that she got agreed so easily. She frowned at the thought of her mother's unusual behaviour. Normally, her mother would never agree to such an idea, but she accepted the idea so fast. There was something that she did not know. She nodded to herself. Yes! Something was wrong with the situation from the very start. But what? She could not figure out that. Would Imran know something? Would he tell her?

She felt very helpless and lonely. She would have had her cousins as well as her best friends and family by her side, but now no one was there except Imran. She missed them.

She did not want to run to Imran for every single problem especially when it involved a certain person like Umar Jahan. She thought back to the time when she slapped him. She knew he was intimidating. She thanked God for giving her the ability of losing any sense of fear when she got angry. If it was not for that she must would have feel intimidated in his presence.

Suddenly, she stiffened: she felt a hand touched her head. She turned around stiffly and heaved a long sigh when she found Imran grinning at her. She glared at him for his prank.

"Why didn't you jump or yell? I thought you would get afraid and jump to your feet. "

"Sorry for bursting your bubbles." She answered sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha. "He laughed loudly. She smiled at her cheerful brother.

"Do you want to say something?" She asked him.