Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Cold!

Tranquil!

Icy!

Penetrating!

Expressionless!

Blue!

Instantly, she could come up with such words for those eyes. But being an artist, she could not help but appreciate the dangerous charm and allure of those cold and arrogant eyes. They stared deeply into her eyes. It was the first time when those two pairs of cold eyes and furious eyes met each other. They stared. She glared at him furiously. His eyes remain expressionless. However, she detected a little reaction of surprise but it soon faded away. She was sure that his mouth and eyes were widened for a second.

'He is an expert in controlling his expressions and emotions.' Sajal Hayat narrowed her eyes.

Seeing such mastery in controlling expression and feelings, she was sure he is not a simple person. Although she had heard about him and read his profile but noticing his such tranquil and expressionless face and demeanour, she was sure that he was not a simple university student who was spoiled and bully other students.

Who was the real Umar Jahan?

She focused on the present situation. He was still staring at her. Suddenly, a loud shriek was heard. Hearing the shriek Sajal smirked but did not turned her eyes away from him. He was still staring, so, why would she admit defeat in that staring challenge by turning her eyes away! Yes, it was a challenge for her. Little did she know that he was considering that 'staring' also a challenge because she was the one who initiated that.

At the end, he turned his eyes and glanced at the screaming Aneela.

''Who dare to hit me with a bottle of water?'' she yelled loudly.

Sajal smirked again. She watched Aneela shouting and screaming, demanding the 'culprit' to show him/herself. But she was too lazy to initiate another play. She yawned and rested her head on the chair lazily watching the 'drama'.

''Have you seen the person who hit her?'' Lubna whispered to her.

She chuckled and smirked.

''I don't know. Do you see someone throwing the water bottle?'' she asked innocently Lubna, batting her eyelashes.

''No'' Lubna answered her clueless. Of course! She did not know the 'culprit' and how could she know that the person who just threw the bottle was actually sitting beside her. Sajal Hayat smiled proudly at her proficient attack skills. She was not a simple girly girl. There was more to her than just fine arts, partying, dressing up, shopping, and strolling regardless of night or day.

As expected, the culprit was not found. Sajal looked at him curiously because she was sure that he had seen through her. He knew! She was confident about that. But she was surprised that till the last moment he had not opened his mouth. He never glanced at her after the intense staring. She shrugged at that. Her free time was getting over. Aneela was going from one student to another and threatening them to tell her the truth or probably to take the blame for the incident.

''Let's go to the class.'' She said to Lubna.

''What about Kashmaala?'' Lubna asked with worry.

She looked at Kashmaala who was going outside absentmindedly. ''Nothing is going to happen to her.'' She assured.

They stood up and walked outside. The cafeteria was no longer silent: it was chaotic. Students were talking loudly.

While walking outside, she felt an intense stare at her back. She did not turn around because she knew who was staring.