Chapter 21

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot.

Chapter 21

She watched him as he stepped towards her. She did not move from her spot and stared at him with determination and stubbornness.

He observed her dazzling eyes that were shining in the sunlight.

She saw him stopped before him.

''What?'' she asked him rudely. ''Are you here to apologise for your yesterday's disrespectful behaviour?''

''Apologise?'' he was amused. ''Why apologise? I'm still feeling the same.'' He leaned towards her.

''What?'' she did not expect that he would be so blatant.

''I still find you enthralling, Ms Hayat.'' He murmured to her.

'''Why?'' she asked him stupidly.

He just stared at her silently.

''Why?'' Sajal yelled in a low voice. ''What're your motives? What're you playing at?''

''I am indeed here for a purpose.'' He said vaguely, ignoring her questions.

She stared at him silently this time.

''Let's make a deal.'' He said in a deep voice. He straightened his posture.

''What deal?'' she entered into a full alert mode.

He stared at her intensely: observing her facial features, especially her sparkling eyes and the way breeze would make her strands of hair over her forehead dance; her hands were clenched into fists ready to punch and she looked annoyed and furious.

''What deal?'' she asked impatiently when she found him staring at her again.

''Work with me.'' He said in a low voice.

''Sorry,'' she refused. She did not want to have anything to do with him, and so she did not want to hear any further.

''I want you to promote local handicrafts.'' He ignored her refusal and told her his plan.

''You want to promote local handicrafts?'' she stared at him in disbelief.

He nodded at her.

''Why?'' she gave him a questioning look. He did not seem someone doing something like that.

''You asked too much questions.'' He sighed.

''Of course, I have to know about what I am getting myself into.'' she retorted at him. She still looked surprised. However, if he was serious and sincere about promoting the local handicrafts, she would definitely worked for that.

''You don't believe me,'' he pursed his lips in a thin line. He looked displeased for her not believing him.

''Why should I believe you?'' she asked him.

''You will when you meet my manager and organiser for that.''

''The last time I noticed, you people don't seem to like fine arts.'' She looked at him suspiciously.

She was met with irritating silence of Umar Jahan.

''You won't answer?'' she uttered fiercely.

''Will you agree with this collaboration or not?'' he asked coldly ignoring her question.

''No,'' she refused. She had already planned for promoting the local handicrafts. However, she wanted to start the project after finishing the six months challenge with her parents.