Chapter 35 - Catching Up

*NEW CHARACTER ALERT* Yes, it's Jennie from BLACKPINK. Raise your hands if you know this beautiful human being!

"Are you staying here?" I asked Seb as I went in for a hug

"Are you staying here?" I asked Seb as I went in for a hug. I haven't seen him in a while since he goes to school in the city. Seb and I may not have a close relationship and we only speak to each other on a rare occasion, but it was nice to see a family member since my parents aren't always around.

"For the weekend, yes." Seb answered and patted my head. "Now, who is this asshole who made my sister cry?"

And yes, I have talked to Seb about Clayton and and yes, he came down here right away after I told him the whole story. "Seb, we've discussed this. You don't have to go all mama bear on him. I'm okay, alright?"

"I know, I just want to know how he looks like--"

"He lives next door so if you want to see him, he's just a few steps away." Dean butted in.

I glared at him and he just shrugged at me.

"Does he now?" Seb raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

"No," I said, almost begged and shook my head at him.

"Relax, sister. I'm not going to barge into someone else's house to beat someone up. I'm not that kind of guy anymore," He chuckled and muffled my hair. "Anyway, I have a girlfriend now. She's coming here tomorrow so you all better act nice."

"God, help the poor woman," Claire said as she grabbed a chunk of the potato chips.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Seb sneered at Claire in which she gave him the bird. "So, where is the other twin? Or is he finally sacrificed for the dark lord?"

"He's probably at the library now, he told me they're going to work on the project today too. Lord, help the poor girl paired with them," Claire said.

"Wait, so no one is curious how his girlfriend looks like?" Dean asked visibly confused. "I want to see how she looks like. The man whom I recall told me wants to be a bachelor his whole life, the one who adviced me to not get my hands tied to another human being, just got a girlfriend. I'm hell curious."

"You advised him to not get his hands tied to another human being?" I asked Seb in disbelief.

"That's ambiguous." Claire said in disgust while chomping on the chips.

"I said that because I just got dumped by my ex-girlfriend and also I was in puberty and you just had the right amount of innocence I could mess with. Sorry, I was an asshole. I took it back, go find yourself a partner." Seb said and patted Dean on the shoulder.

"Betrayer," Dean said and scoffed.

"Anyway, her name is Ruby Jane and she's a great girl," Seb said and showed us a picture of him and Ruby Jane on his phone.