Chapter 5 - Screw You, Clayton.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Was the first sentence that came out from my mouth as soon as he sat down. He didn't answer instead he just smirked like a serial killer and proceeded to eat his lunch. I turned over to Clayton's usual table where his minions and Barbie wannabes always sit and they were all watching me. Actually, the entire cafeteria was looking at me. I squirmed in my seat, uncomfortable with the stares I was getting.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" I whispered to Clayton who's currently eating peacefully like he didn't have a care in the world, as if he didn't just put me in the centre of attention.

"I'm eating?" He said in a duh tone and continued eating.

I turned my head over to Claire who looked like as if she just saw a ghost or Twisty the Clown. Funny thing though, she still managed to eat, unlike me; I clearly lost my appetite. That's a new one for me. Thanks Clayton. "Why here? Your best friends are over there, your girlfriend—"

He cut me off before I can finish that sentence, "She's not my girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Then what?"

"Hmm," Clayton tapped his chin with his index finger, thinking. "Fuck buddies? Friends with benefits? I don't know, whatever you call them." He said and shrugged and continued eating.

I mentally gasped. Everyone in this school, including me, thought that Clayton and Kendra are dating. I mean, who wouldn't? They're basically the Barbie and Ken of the school, the most popular, and the hottest. Everyone just easily thought they are dating. However, Clayton's revelation just shocked the hell out of me.

I mentally sighed and pushed my food away. "Can I ask you something?" Clayton nodded while he was still chewing his food. Ew. "Why are we being nice to each other?"

He smirked. "Why? Do you miss Clayton the Bad?" He said and moved closer to me so now his face was a few inches away from me. "I can be bad if you want me to." He added and winked.

"I hate you." I whispered.

He grinned but said nothing. I was waiting for him to say something but he just looked at me; smiling like an idiot, then I realized the whole cafeteria was silent. It was like a funeral. Nobody said anything and only the sound of clock was heard. My heart was beating faster by the second and his closeness wasn't helping at all.

"You're going to hate me more after this," He said and winked.

"Wha—" Before I can finish the sentence, Clayton planted a kiss on my cheek. I could faintly heard gasps. My face went red and my whole body shivered. Clayton smirked at me when he saw me blushing and I instantly turned away.

I get up and then left the cafeteria. God, I can't explain how much I hate Clayton. He needs to stay away from me, as far as possible. He needs to be send to a boarding school in London so he can learn manners, or better yet, he needs to be sentenced to jail for being a gorgeous-looking bad boy.

Oh my god, did I just said that?

I heard footsteps behind me in the empty hallways but I don't turn around to see who it is. I felt a hand pull me backwards by my forearm. The person slammed me against the hard surface of the blue lockers and I winced in pain. I opened my eyes and saw Mr. Devil smiling down at me. "What do you want now, huh? You just made me the centre of attention and not to mention you kissed me! Screw you, Clayton!" I raised my voice and glared at him.

He chuckled. "You know, most girls would kill to be in your position right now."

I laughed dryly. "Thank goodness I'm not like most girls. I WOULD KILL TO NOT BE IN MY POSITION RIGHT NOW."

He said nothing and just smirked. Oh god him and his stupid smirk. "Hm, interesting..."

Oh my god, please don't tell me that he's going to say that cheesy sentence. I swear, if he said that, I will be damned for the rest of the year.

"You're the first girl that ever treated me this way." He stated and I burst into laughter. Clayton was looking at me oddly as if I was crazy. I mean, who wouldn't? I was laughing like a freaking maniac.

"So what? Are you falling for me? Screw that! I've read a lot of cliche books and I'm sure as hell that doesn't happend in real life." I laughed.

"Seriously though, most girls just threw themselves at me but you," He said and put a hand against the side of my head. "You're the one that throw me away. Believe me, I would love to stay away from you but I can't."

"And why is that?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Because you're my frenemy. I feel amused when I talk to you. Most girls are too clingy, but you—" He confessed and put his index finger on my forehead. "You pushed me away but I keep feeling myself pulled towards you."

I shivered. That was cringeworthy but somehow, I felt something inside me twitching when he said that. My face went red, even redder than a tomato. Clayton smirked when he saw me blushed.

"I make you blush twice today." He said and with that he left me dumbfounded in the empty hallways.

" He said and with that he left me dumbfounded in the empty hallways

Short chapter, but hope you like it! Enjoy!