Chapter 22 - As You Wish, Mi Lady

"Sweet!" Ethan exclaimed while nodding his head proudly, looking at the piece of art he just done on Queen Biatch's locker.

After what happened earlier this morning to mine and Claire's locker triggered the boys to do something as a revenge. I was, of course, against the idea of it but Claire was thinking the other way, she was very supportive of the idea though I definitely told them that there's no evidence that it could be Kendra's doing. They all looked at me as if I was crazy- even Clayton told me I was an idiot. Heck, even Claire stated crystal clear that I was too naive to be in this dangerous world.

"What now?" Claire asked.

"We escape." Clayton said and smirked. Oh no.

"What?" Claire and I looked at each other in horror and in a matter of seconds, we were already pulled by the two Greek gods towards the enterance of the school, while the other two was trailing behind us.

Revenge was something I never thought I would ever do in my entire life nor I'd even want to, I was too scared to start a feud. Call me a coward whatsoever, I just don't want to create unnecessary dramas, I'm way too busy to be involved in a drama and when I say busy, I mean like watching the brand new season of Teen Wolf or eating.

"We should do this more often," Claire exclaimed as we escaped the school before Kendra saw what we did to her locker. "I have always wanted to get back at that chick but this one-" She glared at me and I rolled my eyes. "-was too much of a coward."

"If being a coward can keep me away from a nasty catfight, the principal's office, detention, or worse expelled, then I'm good." I said proudly, earing a chuckle from the boys.

***

"How about this one?" Claire asked for the zillionth time while holding a strapless black dress. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and shook my head. Rolling her eyes, Claire threw the dress back into my closet and started digging my closet to find something decent to wear for the date tonight.

I'm going on a date with Clayton Wade.

Who knew, right?

One day I was quiet, cowardly, and could be considered one of the most unpopular kids. However, one day - thanks to my bravery against Clayton Wade that sent him into detention - I was overly active and now could be considered one of the most popular kids.

Claire sighed and came out of my closet, her hair was all messed up. "Why don't you find something you want to wear instead and then show it to me?" Claire asked and sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm starting to feel like we have nothing in common about fashion."

"What's the point of showing to you? You're not going to approve all of my choice anyways," I pouted and headed towards my closet. The first thing that caught my attention was the denim jacket that I bought over two months ago but still haven't wore until now. I picked it up and look for something to wear under it. After a few minutes, I decided on a strapless leopard print dress.

"How about this?" I asked Claire. She nodded as if she approved my choice. "Good?"

"Good, how about the shoes?" Claire asked.

"Hm," I went inside the closet and pulled out a pair of navy Vans. "This?"

She nodded. "Is it me or your fashion sense is getting better?" She chuckled and pulled me towards the makeup table. "Your hair is naturally wavy so I don't really need to do anything to it, for your makeup, I'm just going to do a light touch to brighten up your face."

"Why do you sound like a professional makeup artist?" I asked and chuckled.

"My dream is to be a makeup artist, you know." She said and I nodded.

"I know," I said. "You should go to a beauty school."

After about twenty minutes, Claire was done making me look prettier than ever, to her though. I felt exactly the same as she did nothing much to my face. "So, what's going on between you and Ethan?" I shot her a look.

"Nothing." She answered.

"Nothing? Are you hearing yourself right now, Miss Dane?" I asked in a British tone. "You know, they said all couples usually starts from nothing then they became everything."

"Who even said that?" Claire asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Me," I shrugged. "I just did."

She rolled her eyes. "Well you know what, Miss Castello, there's nothing between me and Ethan if that's what you're thinking in your dirty mind. I just broke up with Ryan, remember?"

I scoffed. "That doesn't mean you can't have a thing or two for Ethan, right? You might have a thing for him only you don't know it yet. Advice from me; you better go get him ASAP or else, he'll be snatched away in a matter of seconds."

She sighed. "Whatever you say, Doctor Love."

10 minutes later, I heard the doorbell and jumped from my bed. If only Claire was here. She was already gone to watch netflix. Oh shit, he's here. I immediately marched downstairs as I realized how sweaty my palms are. I halted my footsteps as I saw Clayton in my doorway and took a deep breath before opening the door, revealing the most gorgeous man I ever see in my entire life.

That's exaggerating, but oh well.

"Oh wow, you're wearing a dress." Clayton said as he eyed me up and down in a approving manner.

"And you're wearing a flannel shirt," I said and that's when I realize he was hiding his hand behind his back. "What you got there?" I asked and pointed at his hand.

"Oh this?" He pulled out his hand and - shook. He was holding a bouquet of roses. "This is for you, mi lady." He said and handed me the bouquet to which I accepted excitedly. Don't judge, it's my first time receiving flowers from a guy.

"Shall we?" He said and offered me his hand.

"Are you always this much of a gentleman?" I asked and chuckled while taking his hand.

"Only for tonight," He said. "Can't you see I'm trying to impress you?"

I chuckled. "Well if so, you're going to try harder."

"As you wish, mi lady."

***

Hello lovelies! It has been a long time since I last updated and I'm sorry for that. I was busy in December and now since school has started I finally got to update again! I promise to update a lot from now on.

Anyways, happy new year to you all! I know it's late, but I haven't got a chance to say that so yeah. I hope you will have a great amazing wonderful year in 2017.

I hope you enjoy this one!

Please do comment and vote!