Chapter 1 - I'm So Dead

Do you ever hate someone that you just want to rip their head apart from their body and bury their corpse in the deepest forest where no one will ever find them? Or you want to throw them in a pitch black sewer hoping you would never see them agai...

Do you ever hate someone that you just want to rip their head apart from their body and bury their corpse in the deepest forest where no one will ever find them? Or you want to throw them in a pitch black sewer hoping you would never see them again? Or you want to bury them six feet under the ground, if possible a thousand? Too scary?

If you haven't, well, you haven't live your life to the fullest. In this world, you can't live your life without hating a single person, or even a thing. Even you can hate a person you haven't met, just like how those 'anti-fans' are hating on a celebrity they haven't met. It's natural for a person to hate other person, it's not a bad thing. It's a good thing actually. If you have an enemy that means you have live your life. Congratulations!

However for me the problem was, sadly, I have picked the wrong enemy. Do you ever the word bad-to the-boy? Those are the two words I hoped I never have to encounter while I was alive nor in the afterlife. If there's one thing I wish to disappear, it will be bad-to the-boy. People like them should never exists in the first place. Why sleep with girls you know you won't be with? I mean, that's just cruel.

I pity girls who throw themselves at them easily. I pity them. Really. You must at least have some dignity to keep to yourself if you can't keep your virginity. I have vowed to have no sex until marriage, and guess what? I have been doing a terribly good job at it. Wow, shocker. Note the sarcasm.

Remember when I told you I have picked the wrong enemy? Let me tell you who; Our School's baddest bad boy, Clayton Wade. Code word; baddest. There are a lot of bad boys in our school and he happens to be one of them and he also happens to be the baddest one of all. Another bummer, he's gorgeous as hell. I'm not going to be a pretender therefore I'm being realistic. That boy is a walking piece of art.

I was desperately trying to avoid every one of his kind--especially him--in school, but my luck wasn't seem to be helping me. Here is why.

I made my enterance to school as I did every morning. Showing up in my blue Ford Focus which I can proudly say I got myself. I worked part-time job in a  bookstore downtown every weekends, since I realized that I have nothing better to do so I might as well get a job. Luckily, my boss is an old lady in her 60's so she allowed me to work only on the weekends since I'm still in school. I have been working there since I was in nineth grade.

I was car pooling with my one and only best friend Claire Dane. We usually took turns car pooling every morning but today just happened to be my day so here we were pulling into the parking lot of the school. Fortunately, I was able to spot a parking space close to the front of the school and drove over to it. One tip to survive high school: get the closest parking space to the front enterance.

"What have you got first?" Claire asked as we walked side by side out of the parking lot as we joined the sea of people trying to get inside the school.