Chapter 28: Tricksters...

Lydia's POV

He just stood there. That pathetic, evil smirk smacked on his face and stayed that way. Anger ensued within me as I glared at him. But as his eyes turned to me, my heartbeat quickened and anger was traded for fear.

Please don't take me again.

I begged inside, not letting my mouth speak but rather, my mind.

"Hi Lydia."

"Don't even think about it." Stiles suddenly stepped infront of me, holding my arm gently. His hands were cold. Not as cold as before, but still cold.

"Don't think about what?" Stiles' twin raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't know what Stiles was talking about. "You know, this place," he began taking one steady step at a time around the house, and we followed, "hasn't changed much since the last time I was here." He took a deep breath in and suddenly turned his head to look back into the living room. His eyes narrowed to us and in a second, he sprinted for the living room again.

"Get him!" Scott yelled and we all ran after him. When we entered the living room, we found him having a stare down with Katia and her little group.

"I don't think we've been aquainted." He smiled, his eyes still fixated on Katia. She growled in a low tone, lowering her knees a little and stood in a fighting stance. Her hands out beside her, with her fingers bent to show her long claws. Slowly, her fangs began to grow from the canines of her teeth, and her eyes glowed a luminous red. "Hybrid."

"Don't say a word." Katia ordered. The Nogitsune's eyes suddenly focussed onto Rhydian and Jana.

"I haven't met a Wolfblood in a long time." Rhydian and Jana suddenly had black, pulsating veins growing from their necks to the cheeks of their face, and their eyes glowed a bright yellow. "Wild Wolfbloods. How interesting."

"Stay away from them, you bastard." Stiles demanded and stepped forth.

"Or what?" His tone was suddenly intimidating. "Need I remind you that, you are the only human in this Pack of pathetic Supernaturals."

"He may be human," a young voice spoke up. Kyle stepped forward, seriousness on his face. "But he's still part of this Pack. And we'll fight for him, just like he fights for us."

"You should keep this kid back. He could be hurt." Stiles stepped infront of Kyle, holding him behind, out of harms way.

"How about you sit your ass down, before you get hurt." Stiles threatened.

"You can't hurt me."

"Take a look around." He did as he was told and looked around. "You're surrounded by Supernaturals ten times your size, and they have a hundred times the strength you do. So, I suggest you do as you're told," Stiles stepped forward to be nose-to-nose with his lookalike, "before you regret it."

With that, he sat down without a word.

But, I couldn't help but feel that all this was what he wanted...

~~~***~~~

Scott's POV

Seeing him sit there like everything was okay, it just angered me even more. He was so calm, yet so angered and revengeful. He was insane, yet so intellegent. Could we beat him?

"We can't just let him stay here." Stiles whispered as he looked to his evil self-image.

"He's right." Deaton agreed. "But where else do we keep him?"

He wasn't going to stay in my home. No way! I wasn't going to risk it.

"The loft?" Katia suggested.