Chapter 6: Just Talk To Him...

Malia's POV

I was in school, waiting for Stiles and the others. I didn't know why I had to wait for the others, but I guess if Stiles said that it's good, then I should trust his word. I trust Stiles. I was starting to get impatient and looked around the hall. Everyone was going about their normal routine. Josh and Leo argued about their Science Project. Lindsay and Haley argued about their boyfriend problems. Just another normal day.

"Where's Stiles?" I asked myself. I looked at the clock that hung on the wall, and it was nearing to the next class. I decided to head towards my next class, History, even though I dreaded it. There is no point in History! America had a great President. Wow! It just frustrated me. Humans are so frustrating.

I got to the classroom and waited outside for Stiles. Everyone began piling in and taking their seats. Everyone but Stiles. Kira passed by and I grabbed her arm just before she could go in.

"What?" Kira looked to me. I pulled her to one side and asked,

"Where's Stiles?" She stayed silent but gave me that look. You know, that look here someone knows something but they're willing to lie even though they know you'll kill them for lying to you.

"I don't know." She tried to go but I tugged her arm.

"Your heart beat is off. Tell me!" I demanded, squeezing her arm a little.

"Okay, okay!" She caved in. "Scott told me that he whacked out in class earlier. I don't know anything else." I squinted my eyes at her.

"You're heart beat is still off. You're know something, tell me!" I squeezed her arm a little harder and she winced.

"Okay! Okay!" She tried to pry my hand off her arm. "I heard Lydia on the phone to Scott and she went to meet him at the Hospital!" I dropped her arm.

"Stiles is with them?"

"Yeah, you know you really need to work on your interrogation skills." She rubbed her arm.

"It worked, didn't it?" I shrugged and ran down the hall and out of the building.

~~~***~~~

I got to the Hospital and noticed Stiles' blue jeep parked not too far away. I could smell his fear, and Scott's, and also... Stiles' blood? Stiles was hurt? How? I needed to find out.

I walked into the Hospital and looked around for any sign of Scott an Lydia, or even Melissa. I looked right, nothing. I looked ahead and walked up the corridor, turning left and then right. Scott and Lydia were in the room wiring Stiles up to the machine thing. I looked just further down the hall to see Sheriff Stilinski and Melissa talking. They both looked so worried. Stiles' Dad looked like he was about to cry like a baby at any second.

I walked over to the room Scott and Lydia were in, and heard them say something about calming Stiles down. He looked so pale, so weak, and I could smell his anxiety and more importantly, his blood.

"Have you tried talking to him?" I said and they both looked at me with surprised faces.

"Will that work?" Scott asked.

"I can try." I walked upto the bed Stiles was laying on, and stood to his right side. I held his hand gently and looked to Lydia. "Lydia, can you hold his other hand? Scott, you hold his arm." They did exactly as I said. I leaned down, my mouth just next to his ear. "Stiles?" I whispered. I noticed Lydia and Scott exchanging odd looks. "Stiles, can you hear me?"

I stood up, looking at him and waiting for a response of any kind. "You try." I looked to Scott.

"Stiles?" Scott just about managed to say. "Stiles, come on, tell me you can hear me." Still nothing. We looked to Lydia, our only hope left. She took in a huge breath.