Chapter 17: Where Are You Stiles?

Malia's POV

We all met at Derek's Loft early in the morning to discuss what happened.

It's been a day and Stiles is still missing. There hasn't been any sign of that blonde boy or red haired girl either, and all of us are getting more aggrevated as the minutes pass. Three search parties have been sent out, we have two Supernatural suspects, and no clues.

"Everything is just sending us round in circles." Scott sighed, his hand placed on his forehead, tired of thinking so much.

We all felt empty, broken into a million pieces knowing that Stiles was nowhere to be found. And then Lydia's Banshee prediction last night just topped off our worst fears.

"Lydia what exactly did you see last night?" Peter asked, walking from the windows to the centre of the Loft.

"I heard his voice. He was crying, begging for help. He said my name, and I called out to him but..." Her voice faded, her eyes glaring at the cold ground. She was just as afraid as any of us, probably even more after what happened.

"But what?" I asked.

"He said it wasn't him." Lydia looked up at us.

"What do you mean, it wasn't him?" Scott said. Derek looked confused, as did everyone else.

She said she heard Stiles' voice. And she's saying it wasn't him?

"He said it himself. I saw him." Lydia took a deep breath and closed her eyes, envisioning the event.

"We didn't see anything." Kira said.

"His face was pale. His eyes were red. Like he was-"

"Dying." Derek said.

~~~***~~~

Lydia's POV

Derek and Peter told us to go to School while they made attempts to figure everything out.

I went to my locker and took out the essentials - My books and papers. I looked around the busy hallway, students rushing from one end to the other, barging and pushing and shoving as per usual. One of the many reasons I disliked School Hallways.

I watched as the random students walked on by, not taking any notice of me.

'Lydia.' I looked to my left, the echo of the whispered calling of my name still on going in my head. 'Lydia.' The familiar voice now singing my name.

"Stiles." I whispered to myself. I spotted him on my right, not too far away, standing beside a few girls who were by their lockers.

'Follow me.' And he walked away. I could feel my heart beating so fast in my chest, so violently. Tears forming slightly in my eyes, my nerves shaken in remembrance of last night.

But I followed nonetheless.

I closed my locker and quickly made my way towards where I saw Stiles standing. He travelled like a ghost - Appearing and disappearing in places, one after the other. But I continued the pursuit.

I was finally lead to the girl's bathroom. I watched as Stiles walked in after gesturing me to go with him. 'This way.'

I pushed the door open, walking inside slowly and looking around for signs of Stiles. Nothing. I wandered in, the door closing behind me. I looked in each cubicle, and still nothing. I sighed turning to face the sinks and mirrors ahead. I looked at myself in the mirror, observing my potentially pale skin, bright rosy pink cheeks and lips. I walked closer to the mirrors, looking at my makeup.