Chapter 19: Start Talking...

Stiles' POV

Seeing the blonde haired boy just standing there infuriated me. He had the audacity to stand right infront of us after following us, breaking into Scott's house and beating my ass twice, and not forgetting the fact that he his little friend wrecked my jeep and kidnapped me.

The entire room fell silent. I could hear Scott growling and I knew he was about to kick his ass. Just as Scott took a step forward to attack the bastard, Derek and Peter stopped him by grabbing his arms and pushing him back, demanding that he calm down.

"Scott!" Derek yelled and he stood up straight again, retracted his fangs and his claws. My heart was beating so fast, mostly because I was afraid of being involved in another Werewolf Battle Royale. "Just listen to him." Scott glared at the kid, and we all stood in a row as the kid looked to each of our faces, like he was observing us.

"Start talking." Scott ordered.

"Wait." Dad interrupted just as the kid opened his mouth to speak. "The school isn't exactly the best place to have a..." he paused and looked around, from us to the boy and back to us, "important conversation."

"Then, just let me beat his ass." Scott raged forward but I held him back quickly.

"Scott!" He didn't take his eyes off him, but stood straight once again. "As much as I want you to beat his little Werewolf ass, I still don't think it's a good idea to fight him in here."

"Why not? It'll be fast but just as painful." He growled.

"No." I ordered. "If you have your little one-on-one, this classroom will be a mess, you'll both have slashes and blood stains on your shirts, but of course, your wounds will heal and there will be no evidence of a bleeding wound which will make it even harder to explain the blood stains." Scott looked to me, right into my eyes. "We can beat the crap out of him somewhere else."

After a moment of thinking, Scott finally agreed with me. "Fine."

"We'll take him to the Loft." Peter sighed, grabbing the boy by his arm. He squirmed and growled, but Peter refused to let go. "Oh, shut up." Peter scoffed and dragged him out the door while we all followed behind.

~~~***~~~

The conversation began with Scott throwing the kid to the far end of the Loft and then grabbing him by the collar and shoving him against the wall, growling in his face.

"Talk!" Scott yelled, his voice echoing off the walls.

"Get off!" The kid squirmed and pushed Scott off him. We all stood surprised at his aggressive tone and rageful attitude. But more surprise was towards his accent. "What?" He glared.

He had a certain drop to his t's and didn't prolong some of his letters like us. His speech was different, and somewhat similar to someone we knew.

"Alright British boy," Peter stepped forward. "start by telling us who the hell you are."

The kid took some time to reply, and continued to observe our expressions.

"I'm Rhydian." Common Scottish name, I could tell. "Occursus."

The room fell silent.

"Th- That's it?" I questioned. The kid nodded. "You came all the way to us to say your name and one word?"

"Yeah." He answered after a moment. "And your answer is?"

"We're supposed to give an answer to that?" Dad asked, confused. Rhydian nodded as if the answer was obvious.