Chapter 21 [Part 1]: Pack Meeting...

Stiles' POV

I parked the jeep and we all got into position.

"Everybody clear with the plan?" I asked, sighing as everyone stood either side of me. They all nodded, a small insecurity locked within each of us.

We looked ahead to the open field, where the line of trees to the woods began on the far side just infront of us. The moon light peeked through the dark clouds and shone like a torch onto the view.

"Ugh, this place is creepy." I sighed. I took a closer look to the horizon, where the trees stood tall, and through the fog, they appeared one by one.

I looked to my left to see Kira and Malia, then to my right to see Derek and Peter, all prepared.

"Let's go." Derek said, and we all walked together, approaching the Pack as they approached us, intending on meeting face-to-face in the middle of the field.

As we walked, we noticed that there was more of them than us. Their entire Pack came, and there was only five of us on the field.

"We are gonna die." I mumbled.

"Just shut up." Peter groaned out of annoyance.

~~~***~~~

Once we were a few feet away from each other, we stopped, as did they and we just stared at each other, observing the appearances.

A lot of the Pack had old, homeless-type clothing. Wooly hats, gloves with half the fingrs cut off and big puffy jackets with a cacky design. Thick materialized baggy pants and thick boots.

"This is your Pack?" Rhydian scoffed.

"Well, us plus Lydia." I told.

"I'm sure you already know our Banshee." Malia crossed her arms.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Where's the Alpha?" A man said, his tone also British like, but again, a slightly different dialect. He stepped up to me, sniffing deeply and examining me from head to toe. I took a small step back in surprise and tried to ignore the awkwardness.

The guy had dark brown eyes, a long nose and a fair complexion. His hair was a dark brown, and he looked the aggressive type, but I stood my ground.

"Back off!" Malia hissed, glowing her eyes and flashing her fangs, her claws also ready. However, the man hissed back, sudden black pulsating vein-like marks appearing on his neck and up to his face. His eyes glowing a bright yellow.

"Where's your Alpha?" He asked again. "Taken the coward's way, has he?"

"Okay, can you move out of my personal space please?" The man took an ignorant tiny step back. "Thank you! Jheez." I was honestly hoping Malia would beat his fat ass. "Who the hell are you anyway?"

"I am Luca." He grunted.

"You must be the Alpha of this..." Peter looked to all the Homeless-like folk. "Pack." He gave a disgusted look and immediately, all were offended.

"Watch your mouth, mister." The red head pushed through the crowd making her way to the front alongside Rhydian.

"Are you all British?" Kira asked the question on my mind. They all had similar accents.

"Yes, we're from London." Rhydian mocked.

"What kind of Pack is this?" Luca spoke up once again. "A human, a Kitsune, a Were-Coyote and only two Werewolves?"

At that moment, we heard a loud, echoed howl that seemed to come from everywhere. Various figures appeared from the behind the mist, eyes glowing, fangs and claws out, ready for a fight.