Chapter 3: Lacrosse Practice...

Stiles' POV

"Stiles!" I could hear Scott calling my name from behind me. I wasn't really in the mood for talking. Not because I was mad at him or anything, I just... I don't know. A lot has happened and, I... I need some space. I continued to write on the page that lay infront of me on the desk. I had started doodling random stuff, not bothering to pay attention to the lesson.

"Stiles, come on!" Scott's voice rang in my ears like chiming bells.

"Scott, not now." I mumbled back and continued doodling.

"Stiles please, just-"

"I said not now!" I whisper-yelled through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my paper.

It took me a few minutes to adjust my sight and link all the ink marks to make a full picture. But it disturbed me, made my heart stop and my breathing also halted out of fear. A lump could be felt in my throat and I tried to swallow. My hands began to tremble and the pen dropped out of my fingers, and rolled off the table and the floor.

My eyes, tearing up and panic rose inside me.

There it was, my name in bold letters, just above a sketch of... The Nogitsune.

Did I just-

Yeah, you did Dumbass.

I slowly stood rose from my chair, and it was only when I was asked by the teacher if I was okay that I realized all eyes were on me. The tears continued to fill my eyes to the rim, until they fell slowly down my cheeks.

"Stiles?" I turned around, hoping to see Scott, but to my horror, I ended up falling back on to the floor. The fear consumed me, my mind blank on what to do while my heart rate began beating faster by the second.

"No." I whispered.

"Stiles, are you okay?" It approached me slowly, rising from the desk behind me, the bandaged demon which consumed my mind, haunted my sub-concious and destroyed my happiness.

"No! No!" I crawled back as the tears fell down like endless rivers.

"What are you doing, Stiles?" I scrambled to my feet and ran for the door. I struggled to grasp the handle and open it to run-run for my life.

I shook the door handle, the tears now accompanied by panicked weeping.

"Open! Come on! Open, please!" I cried and shook the door violently.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which pulled me back around but I closed my eyes tight, desperately wishing that all of this would be over. That I wouldn't have to suffer seeing the face of the creature which owned my nightmares-owned my mind.

"Stiles, it's okay." I heard Scott say, which made me open my eyes gradually.

"Stiles, look at me!" I clamped my eyes shut once again.

He was there, holding my shoulder. His bandanges covering every inch of him except his golden, carnivorous teeth and dark lips.

"NO! NO PLEASE!" I turned away, hoping against hope, praying that it would all end right now.

I felt a sudden shake and opened my eyes to see Scott standing infront of me, his hand on my shoulder as I was backed against the door of the Classroom. Everyone, including the teacher, stared at me in complete shock.

"Stiles, it's okay." Scott reassured, but I knew nothing was okay.

~~~~ *** ~~~~

Scott's POV