Chapter 18: Lydia...

Stiles' POV

My eyes fluttered open, the sunlight burning my eyes as I let out a groan.

"Woah, woah." Scott came to my side and held out his hands to catch me as I fell to my right, struggling to stand on my two feet. "You okay?" He looked dead in my eyes.

A dull ache rushed my body as he aided me to sit back down on a chair. Noticing that everyone was surrounding us and staring, the teachers pushing them all away, I kinda guessed that I hadn't been out for too long. Katia sat beside Scott, like no suspection took place between us and her.

"Scott, what happened?" I whispered, scared to speak aloud.

"You don't remember anything?" he stared, confused. I shook my head slowly, not breaking eye contact.

The students had all left the classroom and the teacher rushed back in through the door.

"It's okay. We'll stay and watch him. Just make sure his Dad is here." Katia said, and the teacher did exactly that and left. We were alone.

"Stiles?" Katia called in a low, quiet voice. "Is there anything, anything at all, that you remember?" I thought for a moment. My mind rewinding time to the last event I remember. I remembered... Sitting in my jeep. But, strangely, I had a huge blank memory right after that.

"I- I don't... Wha-" I stammered and looked around. "I- I barely remember anything." I shook my head again, closing my eyes.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Scott noticed my panic. "What's the last thing you do remember?"

"Uh, sitting in my jeep outside my house, I guess?" Both Scott and Katia looked to each other, the same look of shock and awe on their faces. "What?" I asked.

"Stiles," Katia spoke before Scott, "you've been missing." I couldn't speak.

"Wha-" I looked back and forth at them both. "Mis- Missing? For how long?"

"Two days." Scott sighed.

"Stiles, we need you to try to remember where you've been in the time you were gone, okay?" Katia said slowly.

"Wha- Wait, missing? For two days? How- I-" I couldn't believe it. It was just like last time. I couldn't remember anything. I went missing and I didn't even know. For two days!

"Stiles, Stiles!" Katia grabbed my arm gently and I felt a sudden spark rage through my arm and all over my body. I gasped deeply from the impact and all of a sudden, my mind went blank.

~~~***~~~

A few minutes later, I flashed back to the present and out of the daydream I was trapped in by the touch of Katia's hand on my arm. I began breathing deeply, surprised at the sight of Katia.

"Stiles?" Scott called as I stumbled back, my breaths caught in my throat and my chest tight. "What did you do?" Scott yelled at Katia.

"I didn't do anything!" She yelled back, standing up quickly. I stood up, using the desk as support to get onto my two feet.

"Scott!" Kira and the others rushed in, closing the door behind them.

"I remember!" I managed to yell louder than expected.

Silence.

~~~***~~~

Scott's POV

"What?" I froze, staring at Stiles.

"I remember what happened." He repeated, glaing right at Katia, then at me the entire time, weakness still displayed in his body posture.