Chapter 5: I'm Fine...

Sheriff Stilinski's POV

"Scott?" He leaned on the wall and looked at all of our faces in confusion. I saw his shirt ripped from the front, claw marks. Just under that were bandages.

He looked to me. "Dad?" He looked as though he was completely lost. Like he didn't believe we were here.

Stiles took a few steps towards us, not getting support from the walls for his weakness. He stumbled a little but I rushed forward to catch him.

"Easy! Easy." I placed his arm around my shoulder and helped him stand straight. Seeing him like this broke me. It broke me into a million pieces. Every ounce of my heart felt like it was weeping.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Stiles mumbled and he took away his arm from around my neck. "Thanks." Usually, he'd give a small smile when he says that, but not this time. Not so much as a smirk.

"Stiles?" Scott called. "How do you feel?"

"Are you alright Stiles?" Lydia asked, her eyes somewhat teary.

Stiles looked down at his shirt, noticing the rips and tears and the bandages just underneath.

"Wha-" he whispered. "What- what happened to me?"

I looked to Scott, his face so hurt and guilty.

"Stiles, you're weak. Come on, you need to lay down." Melissa said coming to him.

"No! No, no." He backed away against the wall, sudden fear in his eyes. "No, please." He began weeping, all the tears streaming down in an instant.

"Stiles?"

"It's happening again." Scott said, moving his mother out of Stiles' sight. Stiles had his arms covering his face and all I could see was the tears falling from his eyes.

"Stiles, look at me." I called, holding his arm.

"Stiles, come on. Look, it's us. Look at us. Look at me." Scott encouraged. What was happening to my son? My mind so puzzled and so worried for him. I can't lose him. Not like I lost Claudia.

"Stiles, look at me." I said firmly. "Look at me son." Slowly, he moved his arms down and looked at me right in my eyes, so much fear, so much I couldn't even bare it. "You're safe." I told him.

Steadily, he lowered the rest of his arms and looked at us all again. Face by face, studying us. It seemed like he was trying to recognize us.

"We need to talk for a minute." Melissa said to me, and she was right.

"Lydia and I will help him back into bed." Scott said.

I haven't felt so much pain for my son since... Since Claudia...

~~~***~~~

Lydia's POV

Stiles look as though he was completely tuned out, so I took the opportunity to talk to Scott.

"What is happening to him?" I whispered as we stood in the hall way for a minute.

"I don't know. He keeps flipping out like this." Scott replied, still upset about what he did. "I think he keeps seeing it."

"It?" I repeated. "You mean, the-"

"Yeah, it." This isn't good. Stiles saw the Nogitsune before and things got really bad, upto the fact that Allison and Aiden... If he's seeing it again, things could be a lot worse.

"What do we do?" I asked Scott as I looked to Stiles. My heart began racing in an instant. "Stiles?"

No reply.

"Stiles, are you okay?" He looked up to us and his eyes were dull. Suddenly, he just dropped but Scott caught him. "He's passed out. We need to get him wired up again."

We took Stiles back to the Hospital Room and put him in bed. I rewired him up to the machine and his heart beat was really, really fast. "He's panicking." I said. "He needs to calm down."

"How do we do that?" Scott asked. I didn't know!

"Have you tried talking to him?" We heard a familiar voice say. We turned to look at the door and there she was. The slim, tall, light brown haired, beautiful eyed girl Stiles fell in love with.

Malia.