Part 1

Y/N P.O.V

It's 6 in the morning, i just woke up and starts to do my morning routine. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to my bathroom to get fresh up. So i start to brush my teeth while thinking what to ware today. After brushing I took good 30 mins hot shower. 

"ahhh.. feel soo good" i mumble and starts to find perfect outfit for today.

And I found this.

After wearing my outfit i started to do my hairs, I let my hairs open, and am not a makeup person so i just put face powder on my face n some lipbalm on my lips, and TADAAA am all ready to go

I call the cab to my work place which is 20 min far from where i live so yeah. I plug my earphone in my mobile and start listening filter by jimin(bts).After 20 mins I got out of the cab and here i am in front of huge library. I work in the library bcz i love reading books, and second I got this job easily bcz i had experience from the past.And main thing they pay me good . 

I swap my ID card on the door and started to settle my things, and started to work on my computer. After like 3 hrs I took break and I was about to get up from my chair one of my friend come to me and started to drag me with her while talking about how careless I am n blaah n blahh..  i just let her drag me till she stop in front of canteen.