Part 11

Yoongi P.O.V.

I wake up by the sound of the yelling from the out side. I find that jin hyung had left the room already. So I got up from the couch and look at that girl. She was still unconscious, I sigh and left the room. I saw everyone was on the dining table eating breakfast and talking about something.So I make my way to my room.

I took shower and change into something comfy and went for breakfast

"Morning Yoongi." jin hyung said

"Morning hyung."I said.

"How is she? "Tae asked.

"Still the same"I said and they all sighed.

"She will be fine "Junkook said and everyone nods.

Soon the doctors came to check her and tell us that she will wake up soon.

And we all rush towards her room.Knowing that soon doesn't mean now but everyone wanted to be there when she wake up so does I.

We were talking about something random and jhope said .

"Hyung I guess she just moved her hand."with wide eyes.

And we all got up and run towards her bed, waiting for any movement. But no. And every one sighed and started glaring jhope.

"I-I s-swear I saw"jhope said with little fear.

"Guys she is moving. see."Jimin said.

and everyone start observing her and she moved her hand. With that Namjoon left the room to call the doctor.

Doctor come in like 15 mins. And he said he need to check her so we left the room.

After checking her up doctor told us that she is awake and we can meet her and he bid good bye to us and left.

"So let's go guys. Don't you guys wanna met her."Jimin said like cheering. We all laughed at his childishness and make our way to her room.

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up from my deep sleep.I blinked my eye for adjusting the brightness, after adjusting the brightness I saw a doctor looking at me with smile on his face. He help me to sit up and asked me.

"Hey Little one.How are you feeling?"doctor said.

"I don't know."I said looking down not knowing what to answer.

"Okey. So can you tell me your name.?"he asked.

I stared thinking.I closed my eyes. After pressuring on my brain I started to remember everything slowly .

"My name is y/n."I said.

"Do you remember what happened with you?."he asked and I nod.

"Do You wanna tell me?"he said I didn't say anything. And he took that hint that am not ready to talk now.

"It's okay don't stress your self. Do you feel any pain in your body."he asked. And I nod.

"My head hurts."I said touching the side of my head I got hit.

"Okay. Don't worry about it. I'll give you some medicines just take them on time. And took good amount of rest. Your body will take some time to fully recover so don't push yourself.Okay?"he said.

"Yes. But can you tell me where am I? I don't think I am in the hospital."I said .

"Of course you are not in the hospital. But I guess I should not tell you where you are. You will find out as soon as I left."He said. And I looked at him dumbfounded.

" So I'll take my leave now. Take care of your self call me if you need anything . Boys have my number.Okay bye." he said and left the room.

While waiting I was looking at the room that was so big. They must be rich. Suddenly I remember the moment he hit me and I closed my eyes. And I hear some voices from outside Maybe they are coming.