Part 17

Yoongi P.O.V

Soon we made to the hospital and waiting outside of the emergency room. My shirt was full of her blood.And I wasn't even thinking straight. I was only feeling guilty. I don't deserve her. I started to remember flashback of her trying to talk to me and how dumbly I ignored her. I felt pathetic.

Taehyung P.O.V

I was sitting outside the emergency room. Everyone was worried sick and I was too but I was angry more than worried. The only one whom I love the most I cherish the most is in this state. I can't even imagine my life without her. I am pretending that I am strong but am not. I am scared that I'll lose her. I am scared that I won't able to love her. I am scared that I won't able to hear her voice again. I want to spend my life with her.But here I am sitting outside hoping that she is fine.

It's been an hour still dr didn't come out. And now am more than worried. I was pacing around I felt hand on my shoulder I turned around and it was namjoon hyung. He had tears in his eyes biting his lip to control them and I lost it. I hugged him and let out all the emotions that I was trying to control.

"H-hyung "I sobbed into his neck.

"It's okay taehyung. She will be fine."He said rubbing my back.

"Why hyung. WHYY"I said.

"Shhh..Calm down."HE said.

"Why she always get hurt bcz of us hyung why"I sobbed hard .

namjoon hyung was trying his best to calm me down and I heard a voice.

"I am sorry, Taehyung."He said and I turned to face him.He was a mess more than me I never saw him that before.

"I am sorry this is happening bcz of me I am really sorry "He said and look at me i felt bad for him. I was so angry on him but I can't see him in this state. 

"Hyung.." I said and hugged him tightly.

"I-i am sorry taehyung."He said and started to cry.

"Hyung I love her.I really do .I can't hurt her and I never will." I said 

"I know tae. But I just didn't wanted to get hurt I know that you were never in relationship. I was thinking what if you are only attracted to her I just wanted to protect her."He said looking at me.

"How could you think that hyung. If I wanted to just use her I didn't said I love her in front of you all. I said that bcz you guy are my family. I can't even think about using her."I said 

"Yoongi hyung you are her brother. You have all rights to protect her but you are my family too You should have know that I won't do anything to her until she wants me to do." I said and his face fell I know his was already feeling guilty and I was making it worst but I can't help it.

"I am sorry ."He said I pat his soulder.

"But if anything happened to her hyung. I won't forgive you till my last beath."I said and he looked down.

"Miss y/n's family?"Doctor asked.

"We are her family doctor. What happen?"Jin hyung asked.

"What is your relation with her?"doctor asked.

"We are her brothers. Now tell us how is she?" jhope asked desperately.

"Well."he took a deep breath and start."She is okay for now but I can't say anything right now. Her brain was damage from some old injury which cause her bleed. She is very weak now if this happened again she won't survive." doctor said and I lost my balance but jungkook hold me.

"Can we met her?" Jimin asked."

"Yes, You can but just don't make or let her talk to much."He said and we all nod.

"I'll take my leave "HE said and we all bowed to him and he left. And we all rushed in her room.

There she is sleeping peacefully. I walked towards her and take her hand in mine and sit beside her. 

"Baby"I said slowly. And she started to open her eyes slowly blinking them looking at room. Smile form on my lips. She looked at me and smiled and I can't help but smile widely. I got up from my seat and help her to sit. and hugged her gentaly not wanting to hurt her.

"I Love you babe."I said "I love you too "She mumble Soon everyone came and hug her. But yoongi didn't come. He was standing on the door looking at everyone.Y/n noticed and she was looking at him."Are you angry Oppa?" she asked he didn't said anything he just looked down."Oppa I can't get up please come here."She said and yoongi obeyed ."Come sit."She said patting beside her he listen and sit beside her.She took his hand in her hands."Oppa. I am sorry"She said slowly tearing up."No.You don't have to say sorry."He said and tears rolled down from his eyes."I am sorry bub."He said and hugged her and soon they both started crying saying how much they missed each other and everyone started to leave the room giving space to them. I also got up from my seat but she stopped me."Tae.I want you to stay here with us."I just nod and sit with her."What happened between you too?" she asked."Nothing "I said"Don't lie to me guys I know something happened between you too. tell me OR else I am not staying here." She said trying to get up and we both panicked."Bub nothing happened I promise.It's just I felt guilty for this."Yoongi hyung said."I won't come between you too guys I am sorry."He said looking down I just sighed in disappointment and y/n furrowed her eyebrows."Hyung I said. I love her and I won't hurt her. And we both are not angry or hurt that you did that to us you have all rights to talk between us. tell us when we are wrong you can even beat my ass up if I messed anything up. Just don't ignore us. Bcz it hurts."I said and tears roll down from my eyes.He come to me and hugged me. "I am sorry bear."He said and I hugged him tighter. "I am here too guys. I also want hug."Y/n said pouting and we both hugged her trying not to crush her between us.