Part 21

Tae and I sit in the silence hearing the voice of sea that silence was so comforting . I can't ask anything perfect then this. I am so  happy the love of my life is hear sitting besides me while hugging me and my head on his shoulder. 

"y/n?" he said and I came back to reality.

"yes?" i asked.

"I want to ask something."he said

"yes "I said and we sit facing each other.

"I never heard about your parents!! you never talk about them "He said i looked down.

"they died "I whispered and my eyes starts getting teary.

He didn't say anything  just hugged tightly giving me permission to lean on him. And I slowly started to sob loudly.He was patting my back to comfort me saying soft words in my ears.

"Shhh, it's okay bub calm down."He said. 

"I miss them " I said barely in audible voice.

" You have me, yoongi hyung and others too. You have a family okay?"he said.

I pulled away from him and looked at him smiling and he smiled back.

"Now stop crying ."He said and wipe my tears away .

"Let's feed your tummy ."He said and i nod

"wait here i'll get the food from car then we"ll eat."He said and get up from his place and leave for getting food after a while he came with a big basket in his hands and I smiled widely.

"He said and get up from his place and leave for getting food after a while he came with a big basket in his hands and I smiled widely

"Omoo this is so much food tae."I said looking at him with wide eyes.

"I know right."He said and  started to fine some thing and soon find something and looked at me smiling I was just staring at him not knowing what is he doing .

"You will love me forever after this y/n "He said and take box of strawberry pancakes and I smile widely.

"OH MY GOD TAE!! I was like craving for this strawberry pancakes.  tell me jin oppa made this."I said and he nodded his head smiling at me.

"I love you so much tae!!!!! w w-ait means they know about this??"I asked him and he nodded again.

"What about yoongi oppa? what if he didn't like the idea of us getting married? what if he ask to leave each other? what if-"Before I continue any further he stopped me making me look at him with his one hand on my cheeks caressing and I calm down immediately.

"Babe don't think to much okay? he won't do any of that bcz he love you more than anything okay?" he said and I nodded but inside I know that oppa will be upset and even if he agree for the marriage thing that will be only for me and my happiness.

"Let's eat okay?" tae make my snap out from my thoughts I nodded with small smile and we both starts to dig in.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

It's a 7 in a morning and we are on our way back home and I am freaking out inside thinking about all the negative things and on the other side Tae was very excited to share this news to others.

And here we are in front of our gate and my palms are sweating, my breathing is uneven right now and tae is comforting  me giving me assurance that every thing will be fine. So I took a deep breath and we make our way to inside of the home only welcoming by worried face of yoongi oppa and namjoon oppa and now i am hella scared.

"Good morning hyung's" Tae said smiling sheepishly and they snap their heads towards us and my hearts starts to race.

"Good morning?GOOD MORNING ? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT?" yoongi oppa screamed making all of us flinch and other run downstairs.

"Yoongi-ah why are you screaming like this ? It's only fucking 8 in the morning."jin oppa said.

"No one will talk between now AND this is final warning ."Yoongi oppa said and I saw  tae gulping.

Yoongi oppa slowly come towards us and stand in front of us and I looked down griping on tae's hand.

"So tell me where were you whole night?"He asked with trying to calm voice.

"We were on the beach last night bcz I wanted to propose her and you know that very well hyung."Tae said 

"Yes and I know that you were proposing her but why did you SPEND WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT THERE"He yelled and now I am on verge of crying.

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS STILL RECOVERING HOW CAN YOU JUST IGNORE EVERY THING TAEHYUNG?" He shout at him.

"I wanted to stay oppa"I talk in between them but now I am regretting bcz yoongi oppa is raging in anger.

He sighed and was about to leave but I hold his hand and said sorry.

YOONGI P.O.V

I was about to leave bcz my anger was taking on me but she hold my hand and said sorry in very small voice which I know that she is scared so I calmed my self and turned towards her I took her hands in mine and looked  into her eyes and guilt hit me hard bcz she had tears in her eyes bcz of me again.

"bub" I said I calm tone but it didn't work bcz I saw a tear fell from her eyes.