Part 6

I was so shocked by hearing that stuff that I didn't even realize that one of them is coming to my direction. 

I sill didn't budge until he shook me and bringing me back to my senses. I was looking at him in shock and fear but I try to show no emotion on my face. I kept straight face and he starts talking.

"hey beautiful, what are you doing here..?" he asked me smirking.

"N-Nothing I-I was just pass-passing by" shit i shuttered 

"Ohh really , I don't think so"he said looking straight in my eyes."Okey. tell me what you heard?"

I felt cold sweat on my forehead but I have leave from here in any how.

"I didn't hear anything ,I swear "I said but I guess he didn't convinced.

"Playing hard to get huh" with that he pushed me to the wall and I panicked."Look here Princess,I don't give any shit if I need to kill you right here, so get this in your mind and tell me what you heard" 

My mind went blank I can't even think about anything till again he spoke.

"So you are not going to answer huh " and with that he starts to choke me "TELL ME WHAT YOU HEARD BITCH" his grip around my neck was getting stronger I started breathing heavily. My eyes rolls back. I started to hit him with my small fist but he was way to stronger than me. But I have to do something I can't die like this.I hear noises from out side which means concert is going to starts soon. I get my self together and with my all energy I kicked him between his legs and he groans from the pain.

I feel like his grip loosen around my neck I took the chance and pushed him and started to run.

I run for my life. I run for the one I love to most.I have to do something with that I started to run as fast as could. I heard footsteps behind me. Maybe that man send his boys after me.I run till I found some staff members I need to tell them. But wait what If they are with them. No I can't take the risk. I have to find someone trustworthy.

I started to find anybody from their crew. I started to look here and there for any help but there was no body. I heard to footsteps getting near me. I started to run again. And I stopped in front Of back stage I guess. I was not sure if it was or not again I hear some foot steps on my left and I hide behind some boxes. And hear a voice which I recognized very easily it was yoongi. I peaked outside from boxes he was there. So I decided to tell him every thing. So I get up from my spot and start to approach him. He was with some staff discussing some thing. I was about to reach him and he turned in opposite direction and started to almost run. Maybe he is going to entry on the stage. I started to run behind him but my legs gave up I couldn't run anymore. 

So I just yell his name with top of my lungs.

"YOONGI-SHII"I yelled and he turned around.