Part 12

Y/n P.O.V

I heard click sound of the door and they come inside. I didn't dare to look up at them. 

"Hey." 1st person said. ' i have heard this voice before'  I thought and I lift my head to look at the person and my eyes went wide. My mouth flung open. Soon everyone was there looking at me waiting for me to say something.

"Uhh? Ohh H-hii" I said and looked down.

"How are you feeling?"Jin asked me.

" G-go-good" I said shuttering.

"Do you want anything ? You must be hungry. " Jin said. He is really a mother figure.

"No, I am fine."I said looking down on my lap.

"what is your name?" namjoon asked.

"My name is Y/n."I said looking at him.

"Pretty name."He said showing his dimples. " You are not korean right?"He said

"Yes.I am from Y/c/n (your country name)."I said and they started talking with me on how they find me and take me hear. bcz yoongi didn't wanted to left me in the hospital which  I really appreciate.They make me smile with there silliness. After spending good amount of time Jin said he will make something for us to eat and left the room.

"Guys I want to talk to y/n alone can you please leave" Yoongi said. And everyone nod and left the room.

There was awkward silence after everyone left. Untill he started to talk.

"So y/n you sure feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yes." 

"Okay. Can you tell me what happened that day when you called my name? Am sure there was something serious "

"I will tell you everything but when everyone is here."I said he sighed 

"okay as you say." he said and smiled.

"Get some rest I'll come when the food is ready."he said and get up but before he turn I hold his hand and looked at me so I leave his hand and looked down embarrassed.

"Thank you."I said still looking down.

"Well, It's my pleasure. Don't stress yourself and be comfortable to ask and say anything . And if you need any  help  there is a phone on your nightstand and there is a diary with our numbers. Just call any of us and we'll be here. Okay?" he said.

"Okay" I said and smiled at him and he showed my his gummy smile and leave the room.

Shit. I need to pee. What should I do? I can't ask them about help me with this. This is so embarrassing.I'll just do it on my own.

I try to get up but I couldn't the pain in my stomach was making it worst for me to get up.So I try again.After trying so many time I finally sit and try to get up from my bed but my legs were shaking so bad that make me fall on the ground with loud thud. I sighed and tried to get up with help of night stand but that was no use I only cause the vase fall and break into hundred of pieces. And I started to tear up and again I try to get up but I stopped when I heard voice of click again on the door means someone is coming.

He saw me on the ground with shocked expression and with out wasting time he rushed towards me kneel down in front of me. And asked.

"Hey you okay? how did you fall from the bed?"he said trying to look me in the eyes but I was looking down on my hands which were bleeding.

"Y/n? Do you need anything ?" he asked again.

"I-i "I gulped "I need to use restroom"I said and tear fell down from my eyes.

"Ohh. That's it? You could have tell me or anyone . Let it be I'll help you okay?"he said."Give me your hand" I started sniffing and he looked at me confused. Then he looked at my bleeding hand and his hands went wide.

"Oommoo. Y/n your hand is bleeding. Shit wait here I'll get first aid kit " he said and run towards bathroom and come with the kit.

" Show me your hand." He said and I give my hand and it was shaking.

"Y/n. Look at me." he said more like ordering. I lift my head and meet those chocolate brown eyes they were looking at me worryingly and again tears left from my eyes and his eyes soften.

"It's Okay. Y/n. I got you." he said and started to clean my hand "This may sting a little okay? Hold my hand if it hurts."he said offering his hand to me.

"Aahhhh"I hissed and clutched into his hand and started sobbing loudly .

"Shhh. It's done. It's done." he said and smiled and I sniffed which causing him laugh a little.

"You need to use restroom right ? come on"He said while helping me get up but again I hissed in pain bcz my stomach starts hurting badly.

He noticed and he sneak his hand around my waist to hold me and lift me in his arms. I looked at him with wide eyes. within a second I was In the restroom he make me sit on the small table besides the tub and said,

"Tell me when you done. I'll wait out side" he said and left the bathroom. I looked in the mirror I felt so horrific. I shrug the thoughts away and started to do my business.

"You can come in." I said loud enough to hear him.

"You done?"He asked and I nod. Again he come and lift me in his arms.I feel heat rushing to my face.

" You don't have to carry me. I can walk."I said blushing.

"Y/n you can't even stand right now, and you are saying you can walk hmm?" he said looking straight to my soul placing me on my bed.

"B-b-but am heavy." I said. And looked down. 

He come close to me and lift my face to make me look at him.

"You are barely heavy Y/n. And I can carry you all day if I need to"He said smirking.

"Shut up~"I said whining and he started laughing loud.

"Did I miss anything"Jimin asked and I flinched in sudden voice.

Their precious oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara