Part 5

CONCERT DAY 

So today is the day. finally I am going to see them..

It's 1 P.M so I thought to get ready for the concert .The concert is held in the degue so
I have to leave early. Bcz It'll take 2 hrs from seoul .So Today I took day off from the library bcz I don't want to be late. 

So I started to get ready. I get my outfit for the day which I shopped last 4 days ago. 

As I am not a makeup person so I just did my hairs

As I am not a makeup person so I just did my hairs. I make a ponytail and put some liner and very light lipstick on my lips and I am ready.

I took my sling bag and put every thing I needed like the Army Light Stick, Powerbank, my wallet and my house keys. And left the house .

I made my way to station to take train, after 10 mins I am here in the station waiting for train.After waiting for a while I got in the train and took a seat beside a ajjushhi (uncle). I found a lot of girls, boys going to the concert just like me.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP....(I am sorry for this)

After like forever I am finally inside the stadium waiting for the show to begin.

The stadium is so full. I was waiting for them to start till I feel like I need to go washroom right now or my stomach will blast right here.So i left my seat to use washroom. I didn't know the way so I ask some staff the way and finally found restroom. I did my business and left the rest room and made my way to my seat but on my way I heard some boys talking about something but I thought to ignore and start to walk again. As I took one step I hear something which made me froze on the spot. And I started to hear their conversation.