Part 10

It's been 2 hrs. still there is no sign of doctors. And everyone was slowly drifting into sleep.But I was wide awake. waiting for doctors to come and tell us that every thing is fine.

One more hour passed I was getting more impatient. I was pacing back and fourth when I heard the door opened and doctors coming out side.

"Doctor, how is she?" I asked and with that everyone woke up.

"Well. she is fine. But she is not totally fine."doctor said.

"What do you mean? " Jin hyung asked.

"Well come with me I'll explain you everything." with that he made his way back to her room and all of us followed.

As we entered in the room I saw her laying there peacefully. Her head was covered with the bandages. There were machines connected to her body.

" So. As you guys can see her condition is not very good. She got hit right on her head which cause damage her brain. She lose good quantity of blood. And she is very weak now. If you guys noticed there are some hand prints on her neck it means that person really choked her bad which cause her Asthma. And there are some very critical bruises on her stomach and her legs too so she won't be able to walk at least for a month."doctor said and all of us was only staring at her not able to say anything.

"when will she wake up?"junkook asked.

"I can't tell you that bcz she need good amount of rest. So we gave some injections to her so she will wake up after like 24 to 48 hours."doc said

"thank you doctor" I said.

"Don't worry she will be fine.I have to say She is very strong." doc said smiling." Here. This is the prescription she need to take this medicines, call me when she wake up. I'll take my leave."

"Thank you" We all said in unison .Doctor nod and smile at us and left .

We stand there in silent looking at her little body.

"She gone through a lot " jimin said.

"I hope she get well soon" Taehyung said.

"Yoongi hyung. Don't get me wrong, but I never saw you this desperate for anything at least not for the girls. But why her? I mean do you know her?"Namjoon asked me.

"No" I simply said.

"Then why? "He asked me again

I took deep breath and starts to tell them.

"I was on my way to stage when some one called me so I turned around to see who is it, I saw this girl looking at me breathing heavily. Just by looking at her I knew that something is wrong with her.I was about to ask her but our crew stop me and told me to go on the stage it's almost time to get on the stage so leave her and made my way to stage. But her face was continue in front of my eyes. That's why I couldn't focus on anything."I said and they all were very shocked. So I continue my story.

"And when I saw her on that road laying lifelessly the only thought came to my mind that his all happened bcz of me. If I listened to her none of this happened . That's why I pleased you to take her to our home. To being honest I never saw her before but when I looked at her eyes for the first time I just want to protect her and I will."I said and some tears left from my eyes remembering her face when she called me.

"Yoongi you are not only here who want to keep her safe but all of us. We got you yoongi" jin said hugging me.

And soon everyone come and hugged us sharing a group hug.

"Guys you should sleep I'll stay here looking after her." I said  but they didn't listen and within a seconds they started barking on each other.

"I am going to stay here that's it"Jin said while throwing is hyung card on us. And it worked. Everyone left the room but I was still standing there looking at that little girl.

"If you want you can stay yoongi" jin hyung said. And I gave him my gummy smile.

We make ourselves comfortable on the couch. And soon I felt sleep consuming me and I closed my eyes slowly drifting into sleep.