Part 18

Taehyung P.O.V

It's been a month Y/n got discharged from hospital. And everyone taking extra care of her. No matter how she yelled at us but no one listens to her when it come to her health. Yoongi hyung being extra aware not to hurt her with anything. Bcz she get very emotional when it comes to yoongi hyung even if he just say anything loudly she start crying. And hyung being cute father who try to calm down his princess. Well everyone love her like she is their own sister or daughter. I love her like my little baby.

Today I planned to propose her. I am taking her to out with everyone's permission and everyone helping to set things I told them to don't spoil anything I want to surprise her. I decide to tell her to be ready 

"Hey babe."I said and she looked at me from her book.

"Yes  tae."She said.

"Well I am taking you out today be ready at 6 p.m."I said and she smile.

"Where?"She asked.

"It's a surprise .Just be ready on time okay?"I said 

"Okay"She said and I peaked her lips and she smiled fondly.

"I love you "I said and she blushed.

"I love you too"She said and hugged me and we cuddle for some time and soon she fall asleep.I got up from my bed and placed the shopping bags on table near her with sticky note on it. And took a last glace at her and left the room.

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep and looked at time and it was 5.p.m. I remember that tae is taking me out today.So I got up from bed and I saw a bag on table I get up and take that bag and I found dress In it and a note.

'Hey baby. I got this dress for you. wear this dress and get ready.

Your lovely bear 'I smiled and took that dress and started to get ready.

I started to get ready after wearing dress I applied some light make up on my face and went downstairs. I saw jimin and I went to him for asking how do I look. His back was facing me so I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around and his mouth went wide open.

"Jimin?"I asked and he come back in reality.

"Huh ? "He said still mouth wide open.

"How do I look?"I asked nervously.

"You look stunning ."He said smiling.

"Are you sure.?"I asked him.

"Tae is going to have problem to control his self tonight I guess."HE said smirking and I wide my eyes blushing.

"Y/N. ARE YOU READY"I heard tae yelling from his room.

"Yes. I am in the living ."I Yelled back

And he came like instant.And my eyes went wide. He was looking so fine. He also had same reaction as mine. He come  to me.

He looked at me licking his lips and sneak his hand around my waist pulled me closer and come near my ear and licked my earlobe my breath hitch on his sudden action

He looked at me licking his lips and sneak his hand around my waist pulled me closer and come near my ear and licked my earlobe my breath hitch on his sudden action. And he said.

"If you are going to this sexy tonight I don't think I can control my self any further."He whispered in my ear in husky tone giving me chills. And the he looked at me and gently peaked my lips and I blushed hard.

"I like it when I made you blush like this."He said and I hide my face on his chest and he chuckled.

"Bye jimin see you later" he said and I smiled at jimin.

"Bye guys have fun"Jimin said smirking. And we left the house.