Part 13

Y/n P.O.V

Jimin came and looked at us with questionable face.

"Well, I came to tell y/n that food is ready"Jimin said and I nod.

"Okay. I'll come.But I need to get fresh first, I am stinking."I said 

"Jimin I think you should give her your clothes bcz only your clothes will fit her. Cause you are soo small jimin-ah"He said and started his ass off.

"Yaahh. you Little punk am not that small."jimis said.But he is still laughing.

Jimin sighed and said.

"I'll go get you some clothes. Okay?" Jimin said giving small smile and I nod.

"And you Alien You better run."Jimin said glaring.

"Ohh Jimin-ahh, you look so cute when you get angry"He said pinching Jimin's chicks and jimin starts whining. 

"TAEHYUNG, leave that poor kid alone."We heard yoongi coming inside.  

Taehyung leave jimin slightly pouting which make me giggle and they all looked at me and jimin come to me and said

"Aren't you the cutest."Jimin said pinching my chicks and eyes went wide.

"YAAHHHHHHHHH"Taehyung and yoongi yelled at same time making jimin and me flinch.

"Ahh. Hyung why you did that you make me flinch."Jimin said pouting.

"Don't touch her. She is still not comfortable yet with us guys. Don't scare her."Yoongi scold Jimin.

"Ohh. I am so sorry Y/n. If I scare you."Jimin said looking down.I feel bad for him.

"It's Okay. Jimin-shii."I said giving him reassuring smile.

"Jinjjjaa?"Jimin asked and I nod.

"Ohh Y/n you are the best." he said and again pinched my chicks and I giggle.

"Enough"Taehyung growl.

"Y/n am leaving before they cut me into pieces."he said.

"What happened with that vase?"yoongi asked.

"Y/n fell with that vase"Tae said.

"I am sorry."I said looking down to my fingers ready for yoongi scolding me.

I felt hand on my head and I looked up.

"It's fine till you are fine."HE said smiling.

"She hurt her self hyung. I just cleaned her wound."tae said and yoongi frowned and I looked down

"How?"yoongi asked.

"She wanted to use washroom so she tried to get up on her own which make her fall. Luckily I was here.So I helped her ."tae explained and yoongi sighed.

"Y/n d-"before yoongi complete his sentence jimin came with some of his t-shirts and shorts.

"Here. Change them quickly bcz jungkook is hungry and starts to irritate everyone downstairs."Jimin said I nod."Guys let's go let her change."he said grabbing their hands and winked at me.

"I am waiting outside call me when you done."Tae said before closing door.

I sighed and took his one t-shirt and shorts. I strip my self.

I wear the t-shirt but as I bend down to wear the pant I felt pain rushing to my stomach

I wear the t-shirt but as I bend down to wear the pant I felt pain rushing to my stomach. I tried to calm my self but that pain was increasing and I hissed loud.

"Ahhhhhhh"I hissed.

And taehyung rushed inside and I tried to cover my self with blanket but he noticed that am uncomfortable so he looked away.

Taehyung P.O.V

I heard some noise. Did she fall again. And I rushed to her.

I saw her trying to cover her self. Shit did I came on wrong timing she looked uncomfortable so I looked away.

"Ahhhhhh" she hissed again and I can't help but looked at her. She was struggling to wear the pant.

"Stop."I said and she looked at me with tears in her big doe eyes I can't help but melt in them.

"Cover your self with towel I'll help you."I said handling her towel and she cover her lower part.I bend down I took the shorts and looked away and helped her to wear them till her knee and then she took them and wear them.I was still looking away.

"You can look now."She mumble I guess she is embarrass. I look towards her.

"Should we go?" I asked her she nod.

"Can you walk?"She shook her head and sniff. I am so dumb  she can't even stand and I asked her if she can walk of course she can't.

"Hmm."I said and lift her in my arms. She looked at me shocked.

"Taehyung-shii.  Put me down."She said looking away and I can see red tint on her chicks.

"No."I said .

"Please put me down."She said.

"I said no."I said little louder. And she looked down biting her lips.

AArrghhhh don't do that y/n. She looked so cute right now that I just want to kiss those lip- Shit what I am thinking. I mentally slapped my self. And make her sit on chair.And looked down and I didn't realize that I was staring at her until some one cough.

"You okay?"Jhope asked me patting my shoulder. And Finally I get that everyone was looking at us. and she was blushing and I was staring at her.

Okay. Now It is awkward. I sighed and sit in between jimin and jungkook and they both was looking at me smirking I just rolled my eyes and started to eat. 

"So y/n tell us about yourself." namjoon said breaking the silence.

"Uhh? Ohh. Well as you know am not korean. I moved here before last 2 months. I live in xxx . And I work in library."She said .

"You work in library?" namjoon said getting exited.

"Yes. You love reading right." she said smiling and I noticed her small dimple.

"Yes." namjoon said.

and then everyone started to talking about random stuff.