Part 3

Whole day I was just space out thinking about next 5 months without unni. I was in my thoughts  until unni come to me m told me that working hrs are complete so we are leaving in 10 mins. I just nod and started to pack my stuff.

After leaving the building i saw unni was waiting for me. So i quickly run towards her.

"Ready to go?" unni asked me.

"Yes"i said n smiled to her.

As we took seats in the car unni played not today of bts to cheer me up. And we both end up singing loudly not caring about the stares we were getting.

All the underdogs in the world
A day may come when we lose
But it is not today
Today we fight!No not today

After laughing our asses off on our voices here i am in front of my door .I took my key out of my bag get inside of my house . After removing my shoes I straight go to my sofa n throw my self on it. And again all the thoughts starts to cover my mind up. After like forever I pull my self to get fresh. I took something comfy and go to bathroom i took good relaxing shower and come back while drying my hairs with my towel.

 I took something comfy and go to bathroom i took good relaxing shower and come back while drying my hairs with my towel

After drying my hairs I straight go to bed. I lost my appetite bcz of thinking to much. I crawl on my bed putting blanket on myself . Slowly found drifting my self into dreemland.