Part 25

y/n p.o.v 

WEDDING DAY

So finally the day has been arrived. I am going to married today with the love of my life. I hope everything goes well.I hope army accept  me.

Right now I am getting ready oppa got some stylist from their staff and asked her may be she could help me to get ready and she gladly did.

After she done with my hair and make up she asked to look at the mirror. And I was shocked as well unni.

"Y/n is that really you?"unni said looking at me with her jaw drop.

"I am also thinking that unni."I said giggling.

"Y/n your dress i-"Jin oppa come and stand there with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Hyung they are almost ready and it's almost time tell y/n to get ready fas-"Yoongi oppa come and give me same look as jin oppa.

"Oppa?"I said waving my hands in front of them.

"Huh?"Jin oppa said.

"Do I look that bad?"I asked looking both of them.

"Are you crazyy You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen."Jin oppa said and I giggle.

"Awww thank you oppa.But can you wait out side I still need to wear my dress."I said and he nod and about to left but he notice that yoongi oppa is still there.

"Yoongi-ah come she need to change"HE said but yoongi oppa didn't even budge.

"YAAAAHHHHHHH YOOONGIII-AAHHHH"He scream and yoongi oppa flinch.

"Huhh?"Yoongi oppa said but before he could said any further jin oppa drag him .

"Okay y/n let's get you dressed."Unni said and I nod.

"Unni said and I nod

make up

hairs