Part 14

Yoongi P.O.V

we are currently in the living room talking with y/n everyone get along with her very well.

"So y/n do you stay alone?"jhope asked.

"Yes, actually I am not the the person who have lot of friends. Am a bit introvert so I took time to involve my self with anyone."She said.

"But you are getting along with us very fast."Jungkook said smirking.

"Hmm. Bcz You guys are not unknown to me."She said smiling little.

"How? we don't know you." Jungkook said.

"Pros of being a Army I guess"she said smiling wider.

"Since from when you are an army?"Jimin asked.

"It's been a long time like 3 or 4 years."she said.

"Wow long time I see."Jimin said and she nod.

Suddenly I remember to ask her about that day.

"Y/n. you said you will tell us what happened that day when we will be together. Can you tell us now? Only if you are Okay to tell us."I said and her smile dropped she thought for some time and nod slowly.

"T-th-that d-day" she gulped. Her hands start shacking, her breathing got faster. I got up fast and take her hands in my hands give them little squish but she start breathing heavily. She hold into my hand tightly, her eyes rolls back. Then it hit me that she is having asthma attack.

"Someone get her Inhaler. Fast. It's In her night stand "I yelled. And Jungkook run towards her room.

"Y/n hang on there please."I said slowly tearing up. I felt this is happening all bcz of me. First she almost died bcz I didn't listen and now she is having asthma attack  bcz of me.

"Here. Take this."Jungkook handle me inhaler and I get up and took her in my arms and make her inhale. After like 5 mins she was coming back to normal. I rubbed her back to comforting her.

Soon she was normal still in my arms clutching to my shirt. May be she is scared.

"It's Okay. You don't have to say anything."I said.

"No. I want to tell you what happened that day. I am fine now."She said. And I let go of her. Everyone had worried face.

"So, That day I was in stadium waiting for the concert to start. But I got up from my seat to use restroom.After I was done I was returning on my seat. I found 4 boys there talking about something but I decide to ignore and I started to walk and I heard them saying to kill someone and I stopped there to hear everything."She take breath and start talking again.

"They were talking about killing one of you guys. They didn't mention whom they wanted to kill."she said and my eyes wide so does everyone's.

"They were planing to kill one of you while you perform. I was so shocked by hearing that thing that I didn't notice one of them was coming towards me until he shook me. He knew that I heard everything. He pushed me into wall and started chock me. I was so scared I kicked him between his legs and pushed him and started to run. And then I found Yoongi-shii" She said and looked towards me.

"After yoongi-shii left I was about to call him again but someone covered my mouth and drag me with him. He took me to one of the rooms in the stadium.Then one person came to me and slapped me and I fell on the ground.Then he started to kick me harshly. I was begging him to stop but he didn't listen I was coughing blood I was barely conscious. Then that men come whom I kicked and then he and other 3 boys starts discussing and then he took rod and hit me and I blackout."She said and start sobbing. I was boiling in anger. 

Taehyung got up and sit besides her and put his hand around her shoulder protecting. She snuggle into him clutching into his shirt and start crying. I felt bad for her. I am going to find those assholes and rip them apart for hurting her.

"I am happy that you guys are fine." She mumble and passed out and everyone panic.

"Call the doctor namjoon" Jin yelled.

"Y/n. Y/n. please get up ."Taehyung said slowly slapping her chicks hoping that she will wake up.