Part 9

Namjoon P.O.V

"No. No.No. This can't be happening. NOOO" he said and brokedown crying. It was yoongi.

We all rush towards him. Asking what happen. He was just shaking his head and crying. We were trying to calm him down but he wasn't even listing. Suddenly he got up and made his way to that girl. And we followed him. Not knowing what is happening with him.

Yoongi P.O.V

I was walking towards her. I saw her laying there . It was her . Why didn't I listen to her . I was right she was trying to say something . I should've listen to her. It's my fault she is in this state.

I kneel down besides her body. Her face was full of bruises and blood. There was hand prints on her neck. Her face was so angelic. How could anyone do this to girl like her.

I can't leave her in the hospital what if they came again and hurt her. Noo this can't happen. I won't let that happen now.

I got up and took namjoon and manager hyung with me and tell them to took her with us.

"Yoongi hyung we can't take her with us."Namjoon said.

"We can't leave her in the hospital. what if they came again and hurt her ." i said.

" yoongi nothing will happened to her don't worry." manager hyung said

" Please Hyung, I don't want to leave her there." I said 

" Hyung she needs medical treatment."namjoon said

"We can provide treatment in our house "I said

"But-" manager hyung said.

" I'll take her responsibility. I'll pay for her treatment. I'll take care of her. Please" i said tears forming in my eyes.

They both didn't say anything and I was getting impatient I look towards jin hyung and he got that I need him . He come towards me. put his hands on my shoulder to comfort me.

" I 'll help him. namjoon."jin hyung said.

"You guys are not getting my point.We basically live only boys in the house. she is a girl. She'll apparently need a girl to help her when she'll get her conscious back. Even she is unconscious she need a girl. We can't do anything."Namjoon said. well he has point tho.

"I'll ask my sister to help us." jhope said.I thanked him and look to namjoon with my puppy eyes.

"aarrggghhhhh, fine. Now stop looking at me like that."Namjoon said. And I hugged him.saying thank you.

" we still have to wait for ambulance. we can't take her in van."manager hyung said.

"why" I said.

" Bcz we don't have space in the van. And she need to bring her in good condition. Or do you want her to die?"hyung said.

'Noo' I thought in my mind.

"we'll wait for the ambulance." Jin hyung said. I just nod.

And we suddenly heard voice of the siren of the ambulance.And medical staff came and checked her and placed her on stretcher and took her in the ambulance.

Manager hyung called some of his connections to told them what happened here and we are taking to her with us. And not to break this news anywhere . He did the same thing with medical staff. and we made our way to our home.

We reach to home in like 10 mins. 

Only some of peoples knows about this place so she will be safe here

Soon medical staff took her out of the ambulance so we get guest room ready as fast as we could.

They Lay her on the bed and start to do their work so we all left the room waiting for the good results